Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ohio Students Given Given Sexually Explicit Lesson Plans
(03-22-2022, 08:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: This exactly? No. But that of course misses the point.

What was the point, then? I mean, there were plenty of people that complained about every little thing that Trump did, but it was at least what Trump did (or didn't do). This thread is just blaming things on Biden that have nothing to do with him.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 08:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: What was the point, then? I mean, there were plenty of people that complained about every little thing that Trump did, but it was at least what Trump did (or didn't do). This thread is just blaming things on Biden that have nothing to do with him.

Maybe sometime soon if I’m a little slow at work I’ll find you examples of exactly that.

Brad makes a thread maybe once a week? That was the hourly rate for four years. Brad’s point was, in his eyes, a general degradation that starts at the top. Not that Biden is directly responsible for this. Now I disagree because I never buy into that whole our nation is falling beyond repair, but I don’t buy into it no matter who is at the top. Im not selective about it. It’s been said by someone about every president ever, and here we are still ticking.

If we hit a covid milestone of day 100,000 and someone said that’s 100,000 lives on Trumps hands as if it would be zero, what’s that?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Quote:
Write a sex scene you wouldn't show your mom.
Hmm, I don't need to write it...that scene from Portnoy's Complaint where the dude screws the liver they were saving for dinner already exists.  I guess American Pie sort of ripped that off.

Quote:
Rewrite the sex scene from above into what you'd let your mom read.
No one screwed the liver and no one cooked it, because I know how much you hate the smell of liver, Mother dear.

Quote:
Describe your favorite part of a man's body using only verbs.
Is "turgid wiener" a verb?

Quote:
Describe a time you wanted to orgasm but couldn't
My girlfriend accused me of sitting at home masturbating all day and I denied it so she was like "Fine then, let's have sex now" and I was like....uh oh spaghetti o.

Quote:
You were just caught in bed by a jealous spouse: how would you talk your way out of this?
The liberal media is duping you into believing that I'm having sex with your sister!  Don't fall for it!  Wait, this question doesn't even indicate that I'm in bed with a woman...just that I'm in bed.  Damn it shrew, let me sleep...I was having the most wonderful dream about having sex with your sister!

Quote:
Write a sermon for a beloved preacher that has been caught in a sex scandal.
I was raised catholic, so this was par for the course, but hey...Father Kelley, I hope you aren't in hell or something.

Quote:
Ten euphemisms for sex.
boinking
doin' the horizontal monster mash
doin' the pigeon
rockin and rolling' and what not
being forcibly impregnated by a god
falling on a penis
makin' whoopie
the old in out in out
hanging and banging
nothing happened between us, I swear

Quote:
You're a brand new suicide hotline counselor. Describe how you feel during the course of your first call.
Aroused.

Quote:
Write a letter from the point of view of a drug addict.
Dear Santa,
Please bring me heroin for Christmas.

Quote:
Drink a beer. Write about the taste.
Tastes great, less filling.

Quote:
Write an x-rated Disney scenario.
Gonzo had nose sex with Princess Jasmine while Marge Simpson watched and gave a hand job to Uncle Remus.  Wow, Disney owns everyone now and I un-cancelled Uncle Remus.

This was actually the most fun I've had in years.  If only my school would have been this interesting I might not have dropped our after 3rd grade in order to follow my dreams of becoming a professional full contact tiddlywinks player.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 11:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: the old in out in out

Right, right..
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 04:16 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Right, right..

Righty right!
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 10:32 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I've tried various approaches but none of them work. It is a bit bizarre. It reminds me of how many liberals I knew were when Trump took office - fears of the world ending, societal collapse, war, you name it. I just kept saying "I don't like the guy but everything is going to be fine. The world won't end." but it never worked. People just worked themselves up in to a frenzy. My in-laws are staunch conservatives, and when Biden won they were terrified. Talking about moving to Canada, taking money out of the banks and stockpiling cash. My wife started crying and I'm just like, respectfully, what the **** is wrong with you? 

I don't remember warning that the world would end. Did anyone, really? I don't think everything turned out fine even though we had an incompetent vulgarian leading the nation, with little knowledge of the world. Trump was short term value for some, like the extraction industries and our international adversaries, but bad for the nation as a whole.

Even if we discount 1/6 and the continuing push to "secure" elections, I don't think we've recovered from the damage to our foreign policy and international image. There is still a disinformation machine in full swing (your family's reaction to Biden's election is perhaps an effect of this).  The Republican party has become a regime party. Standards of political behavior are lower, etc. etc. 
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 07:11 PM)Dill Wrote: I don't remember warning that the world would end. Did anyone, really? I don't think everything turned out fine even though we had an incompetent vulgarian leading the nation, with little knowledge of the world. Trump was short term value for some, like the extraction industries and our international adversaries, but bad for the nation as a whole.

Even if we discount 1/6 and the continuing push to "secure" elections, I don't think we've recovered from the damage to our foreign policy and international image. There is still a disinformation machine in full swing (your family's reaction to Biden's election is perhaps an effect of this).  The Republican party has become a regime party. Standards of political behavior are lower, etc. etc. 

In case anyone was wondering.  Man never heard anyone threaten to move to Canada before Biden.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 01:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: In case anyone was wondering.  Man never heard anyone threaten to move to Canada before Biden.

I don't think Dill meant it never happened.  I've heard since at least Clinton.  But the amount of "information" out there keeps increasing and if it's bad/lies/distortions it only adds to that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 01:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't think Dill meant it never happened.  I've heard since at least Clinton.  But the amount of "information" out there keeps increasing and if it's bad/lies/distortions it only adds to that.

Dill does mean he has never, personally, heard anyone actually, seriously threaten to move to Canada, other than as a joke. Though that doesn't mean it didn't happen; I don't contest others' memories and experiences here.   

What I am really responding is the notion that people were warning that a Trump presidency would be a disaster 

and then it turned out to be no biggee, even ok, because there wasn't a nuclear war.

Sometimes that works by exaggerating claims supposedly made about Trump which then never came to pass--like he would start a nuclear war.

So there really never was reason to worry and it's all past now anyway. Like elected officials don't really affect quality of governance or our daily life and individual households. 
Reply/Quote
It certainly says a lot about those of you who think this is even remotely acceptable for a High School class. (that evidently went on for 6 years.)
Reply/Quote