Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ok I am sorry, I love my Bengals, but this was funny.
No Haters!!!

This from a KC fan was hilarious, I can't lie ...

[Image: reaper-Pat-AFCC.jpg]

Of course I am hoping the door is locked and bolted. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Umm…I’ve seen that with Burrow as the reaper and the doors the other AFC North teams way earlier in the season.

Unoriginal, and quite lame you’d post it here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm…I’ve seen that with Burrow as the reaper and the doors the other AFC North teams way earlier in the season.

Unoriginal, and quite lame you’d post it here.

I have never seen the image with Burrow.

I posted it here because it is relevant in regards to the playoffs.

I guess you have no sense of humor. 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:01 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I have never seen the image with Burrow.

I posted it here because it is relevant in regards to the playoffs.

I guess you have no sense of humor. 

Yeah, posting a regurgitated meme that’s pro-Chiefs in Jungle Noise of all places is ***** hilarious. Rolleyes

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, posting a regurgitated meme that’s pro-Chiefs in Jungle Noise of all places is ***** hilarious. Rolleyes

Do you really take life this serious as a gif image posted on a public website????

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:23 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Do you really take life this serious as a gif image posted on a public website????

its kinda fitting picture as Andy Reid told Mahones when things are Grim be the Grim Reaper...

But the Bengals Got HODOR... holding that door Shut...
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:27 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: its kinda fitting picture as Andy Reid told Mahones when things are Grim be the Grim Reaper...

But the Bengals Got HODOR... holding that door Shut...

Yes, I saw that video which was another reason why I posted the video.

I did not figure some members would whine about a sense of humor gif. Oh well.

Reply/Quote
This is a pretty crusty meme (as in, it's been used to death in many circumstances and contexts) and isn't even unique to KC. You could make an identical meme for Joe Burrow knocking on LV's door and Tennessee's door. Or you could do it for the Rams. Or the 49ers.

I guess the only thing tying it to KC is that quote "When things get grim, be the grim reaper" or whatever Reid said to Mahomes. But even that's a really bad line haha. Sounds like something a 13 year old edge lord would say.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 07:12 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: This is a pretty crusty meme (as in, it's been used to death in many circumstances and contexts) and isn't even unique to KC. You could make an identical meme for Joe Burrow knocking on LV's door and Tennessee's door. Or you could do it for the Rams. Or the 49ers.

I guess the only thing tying it to KC is that quote "When things get grim, be the grim reaper" or whatever Reid said to Mahomes. But even that's a really bad line haha. Sounds like something a 13 year old edge lord would say.

Why don't you make an identical meme for Joe Burrow knocking on LV's door, Tennessee's door and KC's door and I will post that?
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 07:16 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Why don't you make an identical meme for Joe Burrow knocking on LV's door, Tennessee's door and KC's door and I will post that?

Because it's a crusty meme. It wouldn't add anything to anything. Not really worth the time. Shrug.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 07:20 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Because it's a crusty meme. It wouldn't add anything to anything. Not really worth the time. Shrug.

[Image: cc387440d9216caf7cc97b2f75ad2311.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 07:26 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: cc387440d9216caf7cc97b2f75ad2311.jpg]

k. 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 07:16 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Why don't you make an identical meme for Joe Burrow knocking on LV's door, Tennessee's door and KC's door and I will post that?

Because Joe Burrow is not exactly the Grim Reaper. Joe Burrow is the one you send to kill the Grim Reaper.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Does JN usually get this butthurt over nothing or is this a one-off thing going on here?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 08:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Does JN usually get this butthurt over nothing or is this a one-off thing going on here?

Speaking of crusty memes...that sig of yours should be staring first grade any time now. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:23 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Do you really take life this serious as a gif image posted on a public website????

If the gif takes away from or attacks Chase or Burrow...yes he does...

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 08:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Does JN usually get this butthurt over nothing or is this a one-off thing going on here?

Last season nope.

This year... oh yeah.

The good news is as this crap continues more of the quality posters will venture out of jungle noise and away from the blind homers that get irrational over criticism of a few players. So.. smack has hope!!

Also... that sig is obnoxiously large... like you are over-compensating  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 10:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Speaking of crusty memes...that sig of yours should be staring first grade any time now. 

Staring at who?

How about taking another crack at it. Here's your second chance.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 06:18 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Last season nope.

This year... oh yeah.

The good news is as this crap continues more of the quality posters will venture out of jungle noise and away from the blind homers that get irrational over criticism of a few players. So.. smack has hope!!

Also... that sig is obnoxiously large... like you are over-compensating  Ninja

It's the perfect size for encompassing the butthurt this board had after he teamed up with Birthdefect and Pacman to hand the game away. Oh yeah, and something something Joey Porter was on the field.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 06:31 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Staring at who?

How about taking another crack at it. Here's your second chance.

Son of a............

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote