Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ok WTF was that defense?
(10-31-2021, 05:58 PM)J24 Wrote: Seriously WTF D? How do you give up 80% completion to a rookie QB on his First Start?

As much credit that defense has gotten this season that game plan slash effort was flat out embarrassing.

Will the real Anarumo please stand up?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 05:57 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Will the real Anarumo please stand up?

Lou is not on the field. Anyone with eyes could tell the players were not playing with the energy they have been. 3 straight road games and being on the field 2/3rd of the Ravens game took it's toll.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 07:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Lou is not on the field. Anyone with eyes could tell the players were not playing with the energy they have been. 3 straight road games and being on the field 2/3rd of the Ravens game took it's toll.

Yes, I agree with you when put that way. That Ravens game was balls to the wall on every play. It was a hard fought game till the blowout started in the 4th qtr. Up till then, it was a nail biter and these guys played hard.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:58 PM)J24 Wrote: Seriously WTF D? How do you give up 80% completion to a rookie QB on his First Start?

As much credit that defense has gotten this season that game plan slash effort was flat out embarrassing.

This needs to be a wake up call. I think the 3 road games were definitely a factor especially after playing Lamar last week 
but the Defense needs to look at this game and make sure it never happens again. I agree, not good by Lou and the tackling
was sub par to awful most of the game. Also need to keep on jumping on balls instead of letting those dump offs happen.

Reminded me of the last couple years. Punish those RB's and WR's on those dumpoffs Logan and ADG.

Saw a couple good plays from Bell but overall it was a bad day for most the guys. Hendrickson and Hubbard played well for
the most part but Tupou was bad against the run and Apple was bad again after playing well the last few games.

The D needs to take a step back and look at this game. It was ugly.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 07:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes, I agree with you when put that way. That Ravens game was balls to the wall on every play. It was a hard fought game till the blowout started in the 4th qtr. Up till then, it was a nail biter and these guys played hard.

You could see it. I told a buddy of mine I watching the Ravens game with that the D was getting worn down. It seemed the offense either went out and punted after just a few plays, or they scored quickly putting the D right back out there. I was afraid Lamar would take the game as they wore down until the offense went nuclear. We need that bye. 
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 07:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You could see it. I told a buddy of mine I watching the Ravens game with that the D was getting worn down. It seemed the offense either went out and punted after just a few plays, or they scored quickly putting the D right back out there. I was afraid Lamar would take the game as they wore down until the offense went nuclear. We need that bye. 

Yes we do. Plus, Zac and Burrow need to keep that offense on the field awhile longer. Yesterday was pretty lopsided and they were hurting. So, if I'm Zac, what do I do? Do I think outside the box this week and give them an additional day off? Do I give them a limited practice? Do I put them in the film room to study for Cleveland more than usual? Do I do a normal regimen? I really don't know much about how the coaches handles the team during practices so if my suggestions sound like horse shit, well, just give me a participation trophy.

Reply/Quote
Well playing at home is going to help give them some extra rest.
Reply/Quote