Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oline hopes.
(08-11-2017, 05:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Plus after not having a whole Offseason to ever work in the NFL...

Very early to give up on Ogbuehi, he has gotten much stronger from all accounts.

I will wait and see. I bet if he struggles tonight SoCal and all the others will be on here calling him a bust.

If he plays well we will not hear a peep.

There might be a few peeps.  But it won't be the roar it'll be if he struggles.

Unless he is just telling a big fat lie, Munoz thinks he can do the job.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 05:37 PM)McC Wrote: There might be a few peeps.  But it won't be the roar it'll be if he struggles.

Unless he is just telling a big fat lie, Munoz thinks he can do the job.

Munoz don't lie man and i trust him, Lap and Big Willie over some negative nancy's that have no hope.

Willie working with Og and Fisher made me giddy. Hope he becomes our O-line coach and we get rid of the Piano Man after this year.

This thread is called O-line hopes after all.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 05:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Munoz don't lie man and i trust him, Lap and Big Willie over some negative nancy's that have no hope.

Willie working with Og and Fisher made me giddy. Hope he becomes our O-line coach and we get rid of the Piano Man after this year.

This thread is called O-line hopes after all.

C'mon man, you know the drill by now..

Wasted dreams and pointless sorrows,

all life's woes I will surely know,

as the Bengals feel the scourge of NFL plunder...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote