Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On a positive note.
At least we don't have to wait until the end of the season to realize that the Bengals can't hang with the elite teams of the league..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I hear that

Reply/Quote
Theres always next year. (as goes our annual mantra)
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
But can we hang with the Browns? That's the question we're all asking ourselves deep down.....
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:43 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: But can we hang with the Browns?  That's the question we're all asking ourselves deep down.....

I didn't know where to post the following question and didn't want to start a new thread.

In all seriousness, you have a point about the Browns. I see a split at best. I realize it is still early in the season. My question is:
What has happened to the Bengals? They look lost in several aspects! Surely missing Burfict and Eifert shouldn't make that much difference. Other teams lose key players, even QBs, and still do well. There seems to be a big drop off in overall chemistry(aka give a shit). Of course Marvin is still the HC and never could get the coaches to step up or get a team firedup and ready to play. I would like to see some serious answers to my question. Thank you.
Reply/Quote
the rest of the league happened. we couldn't stop the coaches from leaving and we are left with just marv.
Reply/Quote
Reggie Nelson happened, Marvin Jones happened,Andre Smith happened,leon hall happened all key components as well as Tyler and burfict...I thought it was dumb to pay Shawn Williams and iloka,combined these two have dropped four very catchable ints in the last two games
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:03 PM)WildCat Wrote: the rest of the league happened. we couldn't stop the coaches from leaving and we are left with just marv.

This... This is an absolute huge killer
Reply/Quote
On another positive note, Steelers getting absolutely housed by the Eagles.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: On another positive note, Steelers getting absolutely housed by the Eagles.

Because they're actually getting penalized for holding instead of the refs being blind dumbasses
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:32 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Because they're actually getting penalized for holding instead of the refs being blind dumbasses

That ref crew from last week was clearly biased... In fact I wouldn't be shocked if every crew we face in Pittsburgh is given some under the table incentive to favor Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
Elite? Pittsburgh is losing 34 - 3
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:34 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: That ref crew from last week was clearly biased... In fact I wouldn't be shocked if every crew we face in Pittsburgh is given some under the table incentive to favor Pittsburgh.

I wouldn't doubt it
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:19 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: Reggie Nelson happened, Marvin Jones happened,Andre Smith happened,leon hall happened all key components as well as Tyler and burfict...I thought it was dumb to pay Shawn Williams and iloka,combined these two have dropped four very catchable ints in the last two games

I still like Iloka though. Has to be one of the hardest hitters in the league. 

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: On another positive note, Steelers getting absolutely housed by the Eagles.

Because thats what happens when the Steelers play a game with the calls being fair on both sides.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I still like Iloka though. Has to be one of the hardest hitters in the league. 
And couldn't stay with no name tight ends two weeks in a row I would've much rather to see us pay Marvin Jones andre Smith Reggie Nelson and draft a safety instead of paying these two guys
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:44 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: And couldn't stay with no name tight ends two weeks in a row I would've much rather to see us pay Marvin Jones andre Smith Reggie Nelson and draft a safety instead of paying these two guys

Nelson is having a really bad year. Or so I'm told. Haven't watched any of their games. 

And we tried to pay Jones. He wanted to be a #1. Something that would never happen here as long as we have AJ.

Reply/Quote
8 solo tlks and an int today our safeties dropped 4 ints in two weeks,and Marvin Jones wasn't guaranteed a number 1 spot in det
Reply/Quote
Plus my wife's and son's team is the Eagles. Root for them unless they are playing the Bengals.

Loving the Vikings start as well!!

Plus the Buckeyes look tough!

Not a complete loss for this family!!
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 08:00 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: 8 solo tlks and an int today our safeties dropped 4 ints in two weeks,and Marvin Jones wasn't guaranteed a number 1 spot in det

Sure as hell had a better chance of being a #1 in Det than here.

Reply/Quote