Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On to Jacksonville: A Classic Trap Game
The Jacksonville Jaguars are absolute crap on a stick. Every aspect of their game stinks on ice and Urban Meyer’s team needs urban renewal. Trevor Lawrence is not doing well even though he’s throwing to proven receivers like DJ Chark and Marvin Jones and the only people I know on the Jags’ defense are Myles Jack and K’Lavon Chaisson.

The Bengals are coming down from the high of beating the hated Steelers and are currently sitting at the top of the AFC North. Joe Burrow took no sacks and the defense shut down The Pig and now it’s time to face Jacksonville in prime time at home in Paul Brown Stadium.

This adds up to a classic trap game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gotta lean on Mixon and hopefully he has similar results to last year.

I think we will be alright.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Jacksonville Jaguars are absolute crap on a stick.  Every aspect of their game stinks on ice and Urban Meyer’s team needs urban renewal.  Trevor Lawrence is not doing well even though he’s throwing to proven receivers like DJ Chark and Marvin Jones and the only people I know on the Jags’ defense are Myles Jack and K’Lavon Chaisson.

The Bengals are coming down from the high of beating the hated Steelers and are currently sitting at the top of the AFC North.  Joe Burrow took no sacks and the defense shut down The Pig and now it’s time to face Jacksonville in prime time at home in Paul Brown Stadium.

[Image: 7595b906a311af46e97096438d2f3604.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully, they learned their lesson already with the Chicago game. The week heading into the game they were all cocky and full of themselves because of the week 1 win. They came out, as we all know, majorly out of synch.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hopefully PBS will be rocking Thursday night like it was in week 1. Make things extra tough on the rookie.

Reply/Quote
I don't think so at all. Think about Burrow and Chase going up against their old college rival? They are going to bury him again like in the LSU championship game.
Reply/Quote
Holy crap I hate that term.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I think this team will rise to the occasion and move onto being 3-1.
Reply/Quote
Believe our smelly past few seasons under Zac will be fresh enough on our minds to keep Bengals from stumbling into the trap.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:54 PM)GodFather Wrote: I don't think so at all. Think about Burrow and Chase going up against their old college rival? They are going to bury him again like in the LSU championship game.

Except this time Tee and Jack the Jiant are on the LSU side of things.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hopefully PBS will be rocking Thursday night like it was in week 1. Make things extra tough on the rookie.

All my good friends are married with kids now but I'm going to try and find people to go and just hope that the crippled section doesn't sell-out.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Jacksonville Jaguars are absolute crap on a stick. Every aspect of their game stinks on ice and Urban Meyer’s team needs urban renewal. Trevor Lawrence is not doing well even though he’s throwing to proven receivers like DJ Chark and Marvin Jones and the only people I know on the Jags’ defense are Myles Jack and K’Lavon Chaisson.

The Bengals are coming down from the high of beating the hated Steelers and are currently sitting at the top of the AFC North. Joe Burrow took no sacks and the defense shut down The Pig and now it’s time to face Jacksonville in prime time at home in Paul Brown Stadium.

I think this is a very real risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
How about that flea flicker play lol

If we don’t win it’ll be as embarrassing as the flea flicker play
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 11:46 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: How about that flea flicker play lol

If we don’t win it’ll be as embarrassing as the flea flicker play

[Image: visible-confusion.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Jacksonville Jaguars are absolute crap on a stick.  Every aspect of their game stinks on ice and Urban Meyer’s team needs urban renewal.  Trevor Lawrence is not doing well even though he’s throwing to proven receivers like DJ Chark and Marvin Jones and the only people I know on the Jags’ defense are Myles Jack and K’Lavon Chaisson.

The Bengals are coming down from the high of beating the hated Steelers and are currently sitting at the top of the AFC North.  Joe Burrow took no sacks and the defense shut down The Pig and now it’s time to face Jacksonville in prime time at home in Paul Brown Stadium.

Look, we aren't suiting up.  Can we as fans enjoy the Win over The Steelers before Sunday ends.  I'm going to.  BENGALS BEAT STELLERS. 

Tiger 

Pitt Sux
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I think it's too soon to be talking about trap games.

This team still has a lot to prove, and I hope that's their attitude all year long.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 11:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I think it's too soon to be talking about trap games.

This team still has a lot to prove, and I hope that's their attitude all year long.

No doubt Shake, Taylor's record still speaks for itself. 2 -1 is a good start the season but I remember back in the days (last week) when the board was all doom and gloom, predicting steelers wins, and calling for a coaching change. Can't go from need a coaching change to a trap game in 48 hours.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 12:01 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: No doubt Shake, Taylor's record still speaks for itself. 2 -1 is a good start the season but I remember back in the days (last week) when the board was all doom and gloom, predicting steelers wins, and calling for a coaching change. Can't go from need a coaching change to a trap game in 48 hours.

Agreed. We're being bi-polar up in here. LOL

Ngl, I'm pumped about the 2-1 start and optimistic about the team.

I just think it's too soon to think this team is so good that they should be overlooking the Jags. Tbh, that seems laughable to me, not trying to be rude. If the team already feels that way, I'd say we're in trouble.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 12:22 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Agreed. We're being bi-polar up in here. LOL

Ngl, I'm pumped about the 2-1 start and optimistic about the team.

I just think it's too soon to think this team is so good that they should be overlooking the Jags. Tbh, that seems laughable to me, not trying to be rude. If the team already feels that way, I'd say we're in trouble.

I don't think it is rude at all, it is completely honest.

Hard to think that the better teams in the AFC like the Ravens, Chiefs, Bills or even the Browns are looking at coach Taylor and shaking in their boots. They have to earn that respect, and 3 games doesn't erase the past 2 years.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The game is in prime time under the lights. I think the Bengals will be ready and amped. The ring of honor ceremony can’t hurt too.
Reply/Quote