Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Bengal Legend...
Okay, to ease nerves, here's something I thought of in the shower. Pervs. Okay, if you could take ANY previous Bengal from the very first season, and put them on this team to get a Lombardi, (and we will) who would you give that honor to?

Any player, not on the current roster, and allow them something you feel they deserved.

Oh. I forgot to mention, Munoz is not allowed to be your answer. Lol

I'm rolling with The Rattler. Give mine to Ken Riley.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Corey Dillon

He would make a very nice compliment to the passing game we have right now.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Give me the Ocho Cinco
Reply/Quote
this should be a no brainer...this team needs offensive line help more than anything. I choose soon to be Hall of Famer (fingers crossed) all Pro Right Tackle Willie Anderson

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
How could it not be Munoz? Shore up our biggest weakness with our best player ever? No brainer.
Reply/Quote
Willie Anderson.

Plenty of argument about who the best player is after Munoz and Anderson, but for this team it has to be Willie.
Reply/Quote
I'll go with Max Montoya. It's hard to argue with any of those suggesting any other o-linemen though.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Player whom we could use the most: Big Willie. Max a close second.

Player whom we could also use and who really, really deserves it: Tim Krumrie.
Reply/Quote
Guy on the opposite side: whitworth.

After that, Ocho, just because the guy should've gotten one here.
Reply/Quote
Since Tiger ruined the game by saying Munoz isn't allowed Tongue , then I think the obvious answer is Willie as already mentioned by other posters.
Reply/Quote
I'm going out of the box. Our biggest issue is pressure up the gut....gimme Bob Johnson, with an eye on Max Montoya.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
If it is a guy who just 'deserves' it, just being on the team to get the honor of, give me Reggie Williams.
Reply/Quote
I will say Ken Anderson…he deserves it and maybe that would get him into the HOF where he belongs.
Reply/Quote
Guard is our biggest weakness.... gotta go with Max Montoya
Reply/Quote
I am terribly sorry folks. The player you choose doesn't have to necessarily play, just be on the team to get a past due Super Bowl. I see we're putting players on the team to start. Not really what I meant.

Obviously OL would dominate your choices. That's why I originally excluded Munoz. Forget that, just any player, from any team, they don't have to start, just get the Trophy. Thus why I chose Kenny Riley, over Munoz, or Willie...etc. Does this help?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 04:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I am terribly sorry folks.  The player you choose doesn't have to necessarily play, just be on the team to get a past due Super Bowl.  I see we're putting players on the team to start.  Not really what I meant.  

Obviously OL would dominate your choices.  That's why I originally excluded Munoz.  Forget that, just any player, from any team, they don't have to start, just get the Trophy.  Thus why I chose Kenny Riley, over Munoz, or Willie...etc.  Does this help?

Well then I'm changing my vote to Tim Krumrie...
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 04:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I am terribly sorry folks.  The player you choose doesn't have to necessarily play, just be on the team to get a past due Super Bowl.  I see we're putting players on the team to start.  Not really what I meant.  

Obviously OL would dominate your choices.  That's why I originally excluded Munoz.  Forget that, just any player, from any team, they don't have to start, just get the Trophy.  Thus why I chose Kenny Riley, over Munoz, or Willie...etc.  Does this help?

I was about to say.... how can anyone choose a player not named Willie, Montoya, Levi, Whitworth...... 
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 05:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well then I'm changing my vote to Tim Krumrie...

Love this pick.
Reply/Quote
Felt so bad for Krumrie after breaking his leg in the Superbowl( did someone speak that shit into existence, I wonder?). Ken Anderson played so well for so long and deserved a ring. I'll go with Tim or Ken.
Reply/Quote
Dave Lapham.. He's really stuck with the team more than any other player.. Makes me wonder how people like Lapham with being the lead cheerleader for the team and the radio voice nearly everyone thinks of get rings.. I'm pretty sure he's an employee of the team.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote