Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
One year ago today.
(09-05-2022, 02:51 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I sure feel better already with Sharping first off the bench (eventually) if Cappa or Volson had an injury than I do with Carman. 

Yeah, it was a great claim for us honestly. Scharping really helps with Guard depth at the very least.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 02:26 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: One year ago I was predicting dire doom for the Cincinnati Bengals. I thought Zac Taylor was the worst coach in the history of all sports and I wanted him gone.  I thought Lou Anarumo was too soft.  Ja’Marr Chase looked terrible in preseason and I didn’t think he would make the final 53.  I wasn’t even sure Joe Burrow recovered completely from his surgery the year before.  I think my prediction for the 2021 season was either 2-15 or 3-14; it wasn’t looking good in my eyes.

Never have I been so happy to have been so wrong about so much.

I kept telling people but no one would listen..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 11:56 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I kept telling people but no one would listen..... Ninja

You actually did, I just hoped you were right about Zac. Great call Sled. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 01:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And very few posters on here thought we'd even make it to the Playoffs. I was one that thought we could, but SB run surprised the sh*t out of me... :) But i'll take it. This year, we SHOULD make the playoffs and SB run is not out of the question.

What a difference a year makes.  ZT went from "maybe getting fired at the bye" to "maybe here as long as Marvin."  I guess I was just gunshy after all that "Madieu Williams is gonna be better than Troy Polamalu" optimism.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote