Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only Two More Years Of Marv?
From that pft article posted about Hue.

"it suggests that Jackson isn’t on the same page as the analytics gurus in the front office, which has been reported before"

Sounds like the same ol s*** in Cleveland.... I don't expect Hue to last more than two years, and I don't put that one Hue, I put that on the typical Cleveland process. I mean, do we really think they will give him the Marvin Lewis treatment so that he has time to dig the franchise out of the hole? I don't think I personally could put up with Hue's personality that long without a winning program... we will see if the Cleveland organization can hang in there while things slowly get better.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 08:52 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I see your point but that'd be kinda silly since his beef was with Modell and Modell's team moved to Baltimore. Modell is dead now, so the beef should be buried now.
It's a Cleveland beef...
He still doesn't like Modell, but he made it clear he did not care for Cleveland as well.
...but I get your point as well.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 08:56 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: It's a Cleveland beef...
He still doesn't like Modell, but he made it clear he did not care for Cleveland as well.
...but I get your point as well.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Fair enough. Can't fault him for hating Cleveland.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote