Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
Everybody knows Bannon and Yiannopolous conspired to send black clad thugs into Berkeley in order to cause mayhem and to turn public opinion against anti-Trump protesters. The information is out there. I've seen studies. There's loads of data and lots of people on the internet have been telling me these things. The administration will use these undercover provocateurs as an excuse to exact violence on protesters in the future.

I mean, let's be real. This is a regressive regime that is dying for an excuse to put down dissent with the National Guard. Anyone who believes otherwise based on evidence or provable fact is a LIAR and a snowflake who can't stand to hear the truth. We are in VERY bad shape in this country. SAD!
(02-05-2017, 02:02 PM)Dill Wrote: If someone you didn't invite breaks into your party and you are trying to expel them,  You don't get a citation if I'm the man. The people who broke in do.

Perhaps, but that's not what I said and there is no proof that is what happened. They did condemn the acts after the fact, but had no problem letting folks stir the pot. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-05-2017, 04:09 PM)samhain Wrote: Everybody knows Bannon and Yiannopolis conspired to send black clad thugs into Berkeley in order to cause mayhem and to turn public opinion against anti-Trump protesters.  The information is out there.  I've seen studies.  There's loads of data and lots of people on the internet have been telling me these things.  The administration will use these undercover provocateurs as an excuse to exact violence on protesters in the future.  

I mean, let's be real.  This is a regressive regime that is dying for an excuse to put down dissent with the National Guard.  Anyone who believes otherwise based on evidence or provable fact is a LIAR and a snowflake who can't stand to hear the truth.  We are in VERY bad shape in this country.  SAD!
Everybody does not know that; regardless what people have been telling you on the internet. Talking of a country being in a very bad shape: One where folks would suggest motives such as these is SAD!

(02-05-2017, 06:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Everybody does not know that; regardless what people have been telling you on the internet. Talking of a country being in a very bad shape: One where folks would suggest motives such as these is SAD!

We're dealing with some bad hombres here, bfine.  Millions of people indeed believe and know this.  Maybe even billions.  We're dealing with a government that, much like all the Mexicans crossing the border, wants to murder innocent people.  You'll see.  
(02-05-2017, 06:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps, but that's not what I said and there is no proof that is what happened. They did condemn the acts after the fact, but had no problem letting folks stir the pot. 

You didn't say "I would say it is similar to If you host a party you are responsible for your guest's actions. Even if you are not the one making the noise, when the man knocks on the door, you're the one he wants to speak with and/or issue a citation"?

There is no proof that Berkeley was allowing a Breitbart editor to speak when Black Block posters forced police to call off the event?

Who "let folks stir the pot"?
(02-05-2017, 07:56 PM)Dill Wrote: You didn't say "I would say it is similar to If you host a party you are responsible for your guest's actions. Even if you are not the one making the noise, when the man knocks on the door, you're the one he wants to speak with and/or issue a citation"?

There is no proof that Berkeley was allowing a Breitbart editor to speak when Black Block posters forced police to call off the event?

Who "let folks stir the pot"?

I did say that; you just added the "breaking in" part. 

When you have 1500 "peaceful" folks holding signs such as "This is war" and "No safe space for racist" that could be considered stirring the pot. But that's just me

(02-05-2017, 08:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I did say that; you just added the "breaking in" part. 

When you have 1500 "peaceful" folks holding signs such as "This is war" and "No safe space for racist" that could be considered stirring the pot. But that's just me

They sure are nasty.

Awe. Do the signs hurt the feelings? Some folks call that protesting. 

We could make you feel totally safe and eliminate all protestors. Call your GOP rep and tell them you support their crack down on the opposition. Those GOPers are on to something big in North Dakota. Being able to run over and kill a protester and avoid all charges is a good start. Nothing is more American than passing laws to crack down and even kill the opposition protesters.

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/31/512636448/bills-across-the-country-could-increase-penalties-for-protesters

Crazy we have to wait for them to protest to crack down. Lets get some laws going that let us go door to door. We can call it an illegal immigrant check. Heck yea. Lets round up and arrest all the opposition. Trump knows some killers so if jails get crowded... Ya know...
(02-05-2017, 06:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps, but that's not what I said and there is no proof that is what happened. They did condemn the acts after the fact, but had no problem letting folks stir the pot. 

Were they supposed to condemn the acts before the fact?
(02-05-2017, 08:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I did say that; you just added the "breaking in" part. 

A protest, by definition, is "stirring the pot."
(02-06-2017, 09:51 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Were they supposed to condemn the acts before the fact?
Nope

(02-06-2017, 09:55 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: A protest, by definition, is "stirring the pot."
So we agree. Tell Dill. 

However, when a protest includes signs advocating violence; the chance of violent actions are increased. All the more so once the violence does start and folks are getting beat up for simply attending a function and bystanders start chanting "Beat his ass".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1554524/shocking-footage-shows-donald-trump-supporters-attacking-protester-while-chanting-usa-usa/

Quote:SHOCKING footage has emerged of a protester being punched and kicked at a Donald Trump rally by a mob chanting “USA, USA”.

The demonstrator was viciously attacked as he staged a one-man protest at the event at a high school auditorium in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-03-2017, 11:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes she admitted she made a mistake in her wording; however, I'm not sure where you got that I concluded the left was "stupid" because of it. (Was that a blatant lie on your part?)

Given I should have said restricted as opposed to banned, so perhaps he "extreme vetted"

Of course a "political opponent" would not have shut up about the hyperbole; however, they would not look at her comments with an open mind. An it begs the question: why are so many folks rushing to be a political opponent of an administration has been in office for about 1 week. 

Folks making a deal out of what this lady said are just solidifying the point of the OP. She misspoke and then admitted she misspoke. 

is it really a mistake in wording if she repeated it more than once?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/bowling-green-massacre-kellyanne-conway-cosmo-234687
People suck
(02-06-2017, 01:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1554524/shocking-footage-shows-donald-trump-supporters-attacking-protester-while-chanting-usa-usa/

thats obviously fake news and bfine wont care because the guy deserved it for speaking out against the fuhrer
People suck
(02-06-2017, 01:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1554524/shocking-footage-shows-donald-trump-supporters-attacking-protester-while-chanting-usa-usa/

No one has ever denied that Trump supporters have gotten violent with protesters at Trump events. I'll see if anyone else can identify the dynamic you are missing. 

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/connecticut/2017/02/04/anti-trump-protesters-shut-down-connecticut-highway-delay-ambulance/BzAw5QbbF1qVedvJE17yEO/story.html

Quote:Anti-Trump protesters shut down Conn. highway, delay ambulance

Don't block the ***** ambulances!

***** morons!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(02-06-2017, 01:54 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/connecticut/2017/02/04/anti-trump-protesters-shut-down-connecticut-highway-delay-ambulance/BzAw5QbbF1qVedvJE17yEO/story.html

Don't block the ***** ambulances!

***** morons!

protest all you want, just dont block the roads (and if you do, at least have the brains to allow emergency vehicles past
People suck
(02-06-2017, 01:58 PM)Griever Wrote: protest all you want, just dont block the roads (and if you do, at least have the brains to allow emergency vehicles past

Who taught these people how to protest? It's too bad all the good protestors who knew how to do it back in the sixties turned into Yuppies in the 80's. These kids need an education.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(02-06-2017, 01:54 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Don't block the ***** ambulances!

***** morons!

Yeah, that to me needs to get underlined.

Whether it's due to ignorance or stupidity, this is just unethical behaviour. Whoever acts that way has no right to protest Trump.
(02-06-2017, 02:18 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, that to me needs to get underlined.

Whether it's due to ignorance or stupidity, this is just unethical behaviour. Whoever acts that way has no right to protest Trump.

Right. There is a difference between civil disobedience (which goes hand-in-hand with protesting) and being downright dangerous. 
(02-06-2017, 02:18 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, that to me needs to get underlined.

Trump already declared they have no right to protest him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall