Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Oppressed students charged for lying about racist attack
The three oppressed black girls didn't realize there was a camera on the bus where the supposed "attack" took place.

One girl, the sister of oppressed San Diego Chargers lineman Tyreek Burwell, fired off a threatening tweet to a supposed assailant.

http://news10.com/2016/02/24/ualbany-students-claiming-to-be-victims-of-racial-bus-attack-to-face-charges/\

There has been a lot of these shenanigans going on by oppressed people...surprisingly a lot from oppressed gay and trans people too.

So much oppression.
(02-26-2016, 11:11 AM)Vlad Wrote: The three oppressed black girls didn't realize there was a camera on the bus where the supposed "attack" took place.

One girl, the sister of oppressed San Diego Chargers lineman Tyreek Burwell, fired off a threatening tweet to a supposed assailant.

http://news10.com/2016/02/24/ualbany-students-claiming-to-be-victims-of-racial-bus-attack-to-face-charges/\

There has been a lot of these shenanigans going on by oppressed people...surprisingly a lot from oppressed gay and trans people too.

So much oppression.

This is dumb. So you're implying that legitimate discrimination against the gay and trans community is less legitimate because 3 black people lied about getting attacked?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-26-2016, 11:40 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is dumb. So you're implying that legitimate discrimination against the gay and trans community is less legitimate because 3 black people lied about getting attacked?

He may be, given his track record, but this incident is worth noting.  The media gives these claims an automatic stamp of legitimacy without a shred of investigation.  I've made this statement before, when we conflate real instances of racism with this kind of crap you both cheapen the real instances an inure the public to the claims.  It's like comparing Akai Gurley with any number of people killed by police for legitimate reasons.

This kind of thing will keep happening until the media actually does their job and anyone making false claims is prosecuted both in real court and the court of public opinion.
(02-26-2016, 11:40 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is dumb. So you're implying that legitimate discrimination against the gay and trans community is less legitimate because 3 black people lied about getting attacked?

Ignoring the stupidity of that, because it is exactly that, gotta be able to find the humor in the activist saying the 3 women should "apologize, perhaps" after all this has caused if things are found to be fabricated. 

No, that is not what I am implying. I don't know how the hell you got all that out of my post.

What I said was that I am surprised at how many gay and trans people have been caught doing the same thing....after I ran across the database below.

Six or seven false claims of hate crimes by gays and trans on the first page alone.
Notice this database has been updated with this latest news.

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/
(02-26-2016, 12:40 PM)Vlad Wrote: No, that is not what I am implying. I don't know how the hell you got all that out of my post.

What I said was that I am surprised at how many gay and trans people have been caught doing the same thing....after I ran across the database below.

Six or seven false claims of hate crimes by gays and trans on the first page alone.

Hate crime is a label applied too hastily in many cases. And, as that site notes, many turn out not to be the case. On the other hand, some on that site go back to the 90s, so I don't think it happens that often.

The shortest period of time?...the time it takes for Pat to show up when the words 'gay' or 'trans' are typed in a thread. lol

Hmmmm.lol
(02-26-2016, 01:05 PM)Vlad Wrote: The shortest period of time?...the time it takes for Pat to show up when the words 'gay' or 'trans' are typed in a thread. lol

Hmmmm.lol

When those we love are being marginalized and are unable to defend themselves it can create a strong desire to come to their defense. Human nature.
You mean not everyone who claims they are a victim are telling the truth?   Shocked

With all the crying around here I can't believe someone would be surprised by that.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-26-2016, 12:40 PM)Vlad Wrote: No, that is not what I am implying. I don't know how the hell you got all that out of my post.

I would have led with the database if that is your point. You referenced a story where 3 black women lied and then threw out that trans and gay people do it to, suggesting it's all a joke. 

Considering the very real fight for rights those two communities are still engaged in, it is silly even imply that the discrimination faced is fabricated. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-26-2016, 12:40 PM)Vlad Wrote: http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

Does that site include all the fake claims made by white people and Christians?  Or just blacks/gays/muslims?
(02-26-2016, 01:05 PM)Vlad Wrote:  

The shortest period of time?...the time it takes for Pat to show up when the words 'gay' or 'trans' are typed in a thread. lol

Hmmmm.lol

This is so right lol

Dude can't resist talking about them.

As for the OP: this type of Bs happens when the terms racist and such get thrown around when they have no real application. It just shafts the people who are actually getting treated badly. These days you are called a racist unless you cosign what any non white person Says or does. Forget calling things as we see them.
(02-29-2016, 07:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is so right lol

Dude can't resist talking about them.

As for the OP:  this type of Bs happens when the terms racist and such get thrown around when they have no real application.  It just shafts the people who are actually getting treated badly.   These days you are called a racist unless you cosign what any non white person Says or does.   Forget calling things as we see them.

Or you could just call out someone for what they do without labeling their entire race "savages". 

Mellow
(02-29-2016, 08:32 AM)GMDino Wrote: Or you could just call out someone for what they do without labeling their entire race "savages". 

Mellow

I'm confused, who in this thread said anything about "savages" and attributing the term to any race?
(02-29-2016, 08:37 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I'm confused, who in this thread said anything about "savages" and attributing the term to any race?

Sorry Lucy SN...it was in multiple other threads.

It is reflected in the quoted:

(02-29-2016, 07:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  These days you are called a racist unless you cosign what any non white person Says or does.   Forget calling things as we see them.

You can always call our bad behavior...however continually lumping everyone from the same country / race / religion with them is what Lucy does.

ThumbsUp
(02-29-2016, 08:42 AM)GMDino Wrote: Sorry Lucy SN...it was in multiple other threads.

You can always call our bad behavior...however continually lumping everyone from the same country / race / religion with them is what Lucy does.

ThumbsUp

I haven't seen him do that.

Are you sure he is lumping them all together or is that how you interpreted what he said?
(02-29-2016, 08:47 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I haven't seen him do that.

Are you sure he is lumping them all together or is that how you interpreted what he said?

No...he's done it.  Thanks.
(02-29-2016, 08:42 AM)GMDino Wrote: Sorry Lucy SN...it was in multiple other threads.

ThumbsUp

When countries have insane amounts of mass murder based off their population then yes you can lump them together. Thing is that countries aren't all the same race. Same with religion when they preach violence openly then they get labeled. Religions are not race specific.

But please continue making this about race/skin colour. I wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of your story.
(02-29-2016, 08:47 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I haven't seen him do that.

With The idiot logic shown here I have .... I was discussing immigration policy and how I wanted a 1924 style policy put into action until we got the illegals sorted out. I mentioned that since countries like El Salvador. Who has massive amounts of violent murders, bodies being dragged down the street to mark territory and bodies chopped up with machetes. I said that we didn't need these savages here adding to our current immigration troubles. And ofc Dino logic (and yes the usuals) decided to take it and run and call me a racist. I also used the example of the Middle East until we stopped military action in the region. Which was similar to the 1924 plan where we banned Arabs and Asians. I would replace Asians with central amercia until we got the illegals sorted out. Then they would go to the 2% amount mapped out in the 1924 plan.

It's a great plan and you should read up on the details. I think you would approve.

As for savages these guys now use it to derail a thread that they don't like, or if the tone is going away from their beliefs.
(02-29-2016, 09:48 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When countries have insane amounts of mass murder based off their population then yes you can lump them together.    Thing is that countries aren't all the same race.    Same with religion when they preach violence openly then they get labeled.   Religions are not race specific.  

But please continue making this about race/skin colour.   I wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of your story.

Like white, christian Americans?  Ninja