Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Optimus Perine
Can't remember where I saw this nickname earlier today.

Please let it stick.

Looks like it goes all the way back to Oklahoma. First I heard it was today.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 04:12 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Can't remember where I saw this nickname earlier today.

Please let it stick.

That's really fricking funny.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I prefer "Perine The Punisher" myself due to how he punishes anyone that tries to tackle him.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
I did hear that whenever they break the huddle he can be heard saying, "Autobots, roll out!" Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
He's a running back, so can't we just use 'Leggs Benedict?'
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 12:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: He's a running back, so can't we just use 'Leggs Benedict?'

Someone reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wants to use that nickname, don't they?
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 12:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Someone reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wants to use that nickname, don't they?

It might be a nickname whose time has come  Mellow

Honestly, I really don't know if we should even be talking about this.  All nickname discussions rightly should be facilitated by Rfaulk.  He is the gatekeeper.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 12:59 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It might be a nickname whose time has come  Mellow

Honestly, I really don't know if we should even be talking about this.  All nickname discussions rightly should be facilitated by Rfaulk.  He is the gatekeeper.  

Yes. RFaulk is the official nickname facilitator. WTS... Leg Benedict? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Breathe..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 12:59 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It might be a nickname whose time has come  Mellow

rfaulk has lost that right considering how adamant he is against people eating crow or hoping for an injury free game. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 04:12 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Can't remember where I saw this nickname earlier today.

Please let it stick.

I guess I like it, makes me laugh. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 12:24 PM)Mer Wrote: I prefer "Perine The Punisher" myself due to how he punishes anyone that tries to tackle him.

I like "The Undertaker" as well...
Reply/Quote
Black Santa for two more weeks for me.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Loooove it.
Reply/Quote
Could swear that in the game ball video after Zac tossed him the ball and at the very end of the team cheering, a teammate said congratulations

"Wolfman".

His beard gives him that look when not wearing a helmet as well.

Maybe somebody with better hearing can rewatch and see if that's correct.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 11:56 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Could swear that in the game ball video after Zac tossed him the ball and at the very end of the team cheering, a teammate said congratulations

"Wolfman".

His pupils are dark and beady. Only when wearing the helmet though. Add the beard to that and the fact that when he wears the helmet he looks like he’s a distance away inside of it, would give off a wolf an vibe.

Reply/Quote
Perine's new nickname is "Super Bowl MVP". Yes, it's prophetic!
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 11:56 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Could swear that in the game ball video after Zac tossed him the ball and at the very end of the team cheering, a teammate said congratulations

"Wolfman".

(12-11-2022, 12:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: His pupils are dark and beady. Only when wearing the helmet though. Add the beard to that and the fact that when he wears the helmet he looks like he’s a distance away inside of it, would give off a wolf an vibe.
It's weird because he looks like he'd have this deep bassy voice and he comes across as shy, kind of quiet . . . almost embarrassed that you/the reporter want to talk to him.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote