Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Optimus Perine - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Optimus Perine (/Thread-Optimus-Perine)

Optimus Perine - NATI BENGALS - 12-08-2022

Can't remember where I saw this nickname earlier today.

Please let it stick.

Looks like it goes all the way back to Oklahoma. First I heard it was today.

RE: Optimus Perine - SHRacerX - 12-08-2022

(12-08-2022, 04:12 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Can't remember where I saw this nickname earlier today.

Please let it stick.

That's really fricking funny.  

RE: Optimus Perine - Mer - 12-08-2022

I prefer "Perine The Punisher" myself due to how he punishes anyone that tries to tackle him.

RE: Optimus Perine - PhilHos - 12-08-2022

I did hear that whenever they break the huddle he can be heard saying, "Autobots, roll out!" Mellow

RE: Optimus Perine - Awful Llama - 12-08-2022

He's a running back, so can't we just use 'Leggs Benedict?'

(12-08-2022, 12:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: He's a running back, so can't we just use 'Leggs Benedict?'

Someone reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wants to use that nickname, don't they?

RE: Optimus Perine - Awful Llama - 12-08-2022

(12-08-2022, 12:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Someone reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wants to use that nickname, don't they?

It might be a nickname whose time has come  Mellow

Honestly, I really don't know if we should even be talking about this.  All nickname discussions rightly should be facilitated by Rfaulk.  He is the gatekeeper.  

RE: Optimus Perine - HarleyDog - 12-08-2022

(12-08-2022, 12:59 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It might be a nickname whose time has come  Mellow

Honestly, I really don't know if we should even be talking about this.  All nickname discussions rightly should be facilitated by Rfaulk.  He is the gatekeeper.  

Yes. RFaulk is the official nickname facilitator. WTS... Leg Benedict? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Breathe..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(12-08-2022, 12:59 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It might be a nickname whose time has come  Mellow

rfaulk has lost that right considering how adamant he is against people eating crow or hoping for an injury free game. Ninja

RE: Optimus Perine - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-08-2022

(12-08-2022, 04:12 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Can't remember where I saw this nickname earlier today.

Please let it stick.

I guess I like it, makes me laugh. Hilarious

RE: Optimus Perine - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-08-2022

(12-08-2022, 12:24 PM)Mer Wrote: I prefer "Perine The Punisher" myself due to how he punishes anyone that tries to tackle him.

I like "The Undertaker" as well...

RE: Optimus Perine - Destro - 12-08-2022

Black Santa for two more weeks for me.

RE: Optimus Perine - thompson19osu - 12-09-2022

Loooove it.

RE: Optimus Perine - Go Cards - 12-09-2022

Could swear that in the game ball video after Zac tossed him the ball and at the very end of the team cheering, a teammate said congratulations

"Wolfman".

His beard gives him that look when not wearing a helmet as well.

Maybe somebody with better hearing can rewatch and see if that's correct.

RE: Optimus Perine - HarleyDog - 12-11-2022

(12-09-2022, 11:56 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Could swear that in the game ball video after Zac tossed him the ball and at the very end of the team cheering, a teammate said congratulations

"Wolfman".

His pupils are dark and beady. Only when wearing the helmet though. Add the beard to that and the fact that when he wears the helmet he looks like he’s a distance away inside of it, would give off a wolf an vibe.

RE: Optimus Perine - Bengalitis - 12-11-2022

Perine's new nickname is "Super Bowl MVP". Yes, it's prophetic!

RE: Optimus Perine - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 12-11-2022

(12-09-2022, 11:56 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Could swear that in the game ball video after Zac tossed him the ball and at the very end of the team cheering, a teammate said congratulations

"Wolfman".

(12-11-2022, 12:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: His pupils are dark and beady. Only when wearing the helmet though. Add the beard to that and the fact that when he wears the helmet he looks like he’s a distance away inside of it, would give off a wolf an vibe.
It's weird because he looks like he'd have this deep bassy voice and he comes across as shy, kind of quiet . . . almost embarrassed that you/the reporter want to talk to him.