Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oregon man smashes Buddhist monk’s head into a car while screaming about Muslims
(03-11-2016, 03:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.

Now answer my question about police brutality.  You blame guilty police for innocent police getting killed?  Is that where the blame lies?

It is amazing that these conservative cry about lack of "individual responsibility" until it doesn't fit their narrative, and then another group is to blame for what an individual did.

Why thank you Fred!

Yes, of course. If they are guilty, then they are guilty. Funny, I didn't know we were talking about guilt or innocence.

As a lawyer I would assume it is vital you read thoroughly, but you're doing a poor job.  I have stated that he was an idiot and is responsible for his actions. Individual responsibility is never compromised.
Stating the far reaching effects Islamic terrorism has needlessly pushed your outrage button.

You're so quick to call this killer of a Sikh evil or racist, but be very reluctant to call a black killer of a non black evil or racist...perhaps because he had to discharge his bottled up anger from years of "oppression" and from being some sort of victim of "social injustice". That is a classic example at placing fault on another group. Own it.
How do you know this evil racist guy that mistakenly shot and killed a Sikh wasn't an upstanding citizen, who killed out of rage after watching what these bastards did to his country on 9/11?  He may have been a racist, or evil, I don't know...but we can be certain he was an idiot.
You mean as a liberal man so full of love and compassion, you can't cut this guy a little slack?

What do you think of people like Pat Tillman and Chris Kyle, who after watching the World Trade Center go down and joined the military to fight these bastards? Were they racists and evil too?
(03-11-2016, 07:04 PM)Vlad Wrote: Why thank you Fred!

Yes, of course. If they are guilty, then they are guilty. Funny, I didn't know we were talking about guilt or innocence.

As a lawyer I would assume it is vital you read thoroughly, but you're doing a poor job.  I have stated that he was an idiot and is responsible for his actions. Individual responsibility is never compromised.
Stating the far reaching effects Islamic terrorism has needlessly pushed your outrage button.

You're so quick to call this killer of a Sikh evil or racist, but be very reluctant to call a black killer of a non black evil or racist...perhaps because he had to discharge his bottled up anger from years of "oppression" and from being some sort of victim of "social injustice". That is a classic example at placing fault on another group. Own it.
How do you know this evil racist guy that mistakenly shot and killed a Sikh wasn't an upstanding citizen, who killed out of rage after watching what these bastards did to his country on 9/11?  He may have been a racist, or evil, I don't know...but we can be certain he was an idiot.
You mean as a liberal man so full of love and compassion, you can't cut this guy a little slack?

What do you think of people like Pat Tillman and Chris Kyle, who after watching the World Trade Center go down and joined the military to fight these bastards? Were they racists and evil too?

They probably joined to go after the people who did planned it and were behind it.

The other guy was someone who thought all Muslims were evil so he killed one.  You're calling it a "mistake" lessens what he did.

Besides, I've been told we should have more concern for the victims rather than the criminal. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-11-2016, 09:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: They probably joined to go after the people who did planned it and were behind it.

The other guy was someone who thought all Muslims were evil so he killed one.  You're calling it a "mistake" lessens what he did.

Besides, I've been told we should have more concern for the victims rather than the criminal. Mellow

Correct.

But I was asking Fred.
(03-11-2016, 07:04 PM)Vlad Wrote: What do you think of people like Pat Tillman and Chris Kyle, who after watching the World Trade Center go down and joined the military to fight these bastards? Were they racists and evil too?

Supposedly,  Chris Kyle was a racist.
(03-12-2016, 10:57 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Supposedly,  Chris Kyle was a racist.

By what definition? The definition of racist is used fast and loose these days
(03-12-2016, 11:04 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: By what definition?   The definition of racist is used fast and loose these days

Please start re-reading what you've typed before hitting the post button.  Who is throwing around a definition?  

You can't blame that on your phone.  Just relax.  We know you're extremely excited to be back as illustrated by your back log of immigration / Muslim threads.  But do everyone the common courtesy of engaging concisely so we don't have to reread your sloppily synthesized sentences to find their meaning.  

Signed,
Your internet Dads
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-12-2016, 12:45 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Please start re-reading what you've typed before hitting the post button.  Who is throwing around a definition?  

You can't blame that on your phone.  Just relax.  We know you're extremely excited to be back as illustrated by your back log of immigration / Muslim threads.  But do everyone the common courtesy of engaging concisely so we don't have to reread your sloppily synthesized sentences to find their meaning.  

Signed,
Your internet Dads

Ah well look how quickly it took for a snarky comment.
(03-12-2016, 11:04 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: By what definition?   The definition of racist is used fast and loose these days

Granted, the guy was at war, but he was supposed to love killing middle easterners.

He was also supposed to had been in New Orleans killing black looters, in the aftermath of Katrina.

Again, as in my original post..... supposedly.
(03-12-2016, 09:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Granted, the guy was at war, but he was supposed to love killing middle easterners.

He was also supposed to had been in New Orleans killing black looters, in the aftermath of Katrina.

White devil conspiracy Ninja
Wow, so much fail by the usual group of idits around here I don't know where to start.

1. There is no way you can compare the peopel in the military who are fighting our eneimies to a person who kills a random person based on race. If all of you believe this then why are you not out in the streets of America killing every Muslim you see? Are you a bunch of cowards or what? Why are you not willing to defend your country by killing all the "enimies" living here right now?

2. Vlad's placing the blame of cop killings on other cops is complete insanity. The cop killer is the one to blame for killing the cop. Not other cops convicted of other crimes.
(03-12-2016, 09:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Granted, the guy was at war, but he was supposed to love killing middle easterners.

If he really was killing looters after Katrina then he was evil and maybe racist.

But there is no way you can compare killing enemy combatant to killing random people walking down the street just because they have brown skin.

it is amazing some of the mental gymnastics some of you come up with to support a cold-blooded, racist killer of an innocent man.
(03-12-2016, 03:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah well look how quickly it took for a snarky comment.

Are you looking for someone to do the math for you, or just making more empty statements?  
(03-13-2016, 12:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If he really was killing looters after Katrina then he was evil and maybe racist.

But there is no way you can compare killing enemy combatant to killing random people walking down the street just because they have brown skin.

it is amazing some of the mental gymnastics some of you come up with to support a cold-blooded, racist killer of an innocent man.

I was relaying the rumors that were abound about Mr. Kyle (hence "supposedly" being driven into the ground).
I didn't know the guy, so I really don't have an opinion. 

If it makes anyone feel any better, here's an article disputing the rumors.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/01/242142-american-sniper-chris-kyles-iraqi-interpreter-put-claims-seals-alleged-racism-rest/

And just so I'm clear,  what killer am I defending ?
The same could be said about Americans in Germany, except the Germans were white so you can't call the Americans racists.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-14-2016, 11:51 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: And just so I'm clear,  what killer am I defending ?

The one you compared to war hero Chris Kyle in order to show that it is a good thing to want to kill Muslims.
I haven't kept up on this one, but are we still arguing whether or not Muslims are to blame for this guy being attacked? Muslims are so hated that if you are attacked because someone assumes you are a Muslim that it is THEIR fault, not so much the guy attacking you? Or it is a combination?

If a black guy attacks some dude in a NASCAR hat and says "Well, he might have been in the KKK because NASCAR hat" do we say Hmm....yea, the KKK is pretty awful so I can see why people who wear NASCAR hats are either asking for it, or should be mad at the KKK for making THEM into targets.

Meh, anyways.
(03-14-2016, 02:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The one you compared to war hero Chris Kyle in order to show that it is a good thing to want to kill Muslims.

Would you mind quoting that, please ?

Either I poorly worded a post or you have me mixed up with someone else.

I was stating that Chris Kyle's character has been debated. 
(03-14-2016, 03:02 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Would you mind quoting that, please ?

Either I poorly worded a post or you have me mixed up with someone else.

I was stating that Chris Kyle's character has been debated. 

Here is what you did.  

The guy who attacked the Sikh was called a racist because he attacked a person based on  race.  The thread had nothing to do with Chris Kyle.  The only reason you brought up Chris Kyle was to attempt to show that it is okay to want to kill people based on race because an American hero did it.

if that is not what you did then please explain why you would even mention Chris Kyle in a thread that had nothing to do with him.
(03-14-2016, 03:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is what you did.  

The guy who attacked the Sikh was called a racist because he attacked a person based on  race.  The thread had nothing to do with Chris Kyle.  The only reason you brought up Chris Kyle was to attempt to show that it is okay to want to kill people based on race because an American hero did it.

if that is not what you did then please explain why you would even mention Chris Kyle in a thread that had nothing to do with him.

If  you are speaking of this thread,  Vlad brought him up and I quoted him in post#44.

I looked in the Sikh actor harassment thread and seen no mention of Chris Kyle. 
I used the search function and found one other thread where I mentioned Obama not recognizing Kyle's death (could be he had more info on possible racism?).

I'm still lost on your thinking here, Fred.
You feeling ok ?
(03-14-2016, 03:49 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: If  you are speaking of this thread,  Vlad brought him up and I quoted him in post#44.

I looked in the Sikh actor harassment thread and seen no mention of Chris Kyle. 
I used the search function and found one other thread where I mentioned Obama not recognizing Kyle's death (could be he had more info on possible racism?).

I'm still lost on your thinking here, Fred.
You feeling ok ?

Sorry, I got a little lost there.