Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz

Reply/Quote
Why can't I see videos? Is there a setting that I need to switch to on?

This is a relatively new computer and I couldn't see them on my last computer either.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2023, 03:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why can't I see videos? Is there a setting that I need to switch to on?

This is a relatively new computer and I couldn't see them on my last computer either.

Go to User CP and in Edit Options, make sure 'display video' is checked.
Reply/Quote

What may need to be discussed here is who gives the Best Interview ?  (Orlando Brown Jr  -or-  Jonah)  Hammer 
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2023, 04:15 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Go to User CP and in Edit Options, make sure 'display video' is checked.

It was checked and I just looked and now it's showing up on my phone but still not my desktop computer.
Reply/Quote
Bump, going to watch this later, thanks Holic. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Munoz still looks great. One of my all time favorites and seems like a genuinely good human.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Love the Munoz mustache.

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2023, 10:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Love the Munoz mustache.

At first glace I thought it was a "Got Milk?" ad gone wild.  
Reply/Quote
It was a good conversation. I appreciated how respectful Orlando Brown was of Anthony. He asked some interesting questions too

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Soonerpeace loved the comments about Lee Roy Selmon. One of the most underrated NFL players of all time. Just because he played for those awful Tampa Bucs teams. Barry Switzer calls him his best player. Anthony played against some greats in his long career and called him in his top 5
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2023, 10:55 AM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: At first glace I thought it was a "Got Milk?" ad gone wild.  

I feel a Hulk Hogan or Lion King vibe.

Reply/Quote
It was a fun conversation. I enjoy Brown's love of football and OL history. I'd love to see him talk with guys like Willie and Montoya.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote