Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Orlando brown… welcome
(03-16-2023, 08:00 AM)M.W. Wrote: This move makes the sting of losing both starting safeties a bit less. We can get by with mediocre safety play if Joe has another couple seconds per play to throw and our RB has a little more open space.

One S was expected to leave (hence the Dax pick), and the other was a bit of a surprise.

This signing should make any and all “sting” gone. FA could be closed now and the bengals are better.

That said, they will replace S, RB2 and TE before the draft and likely in the next week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:27 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: My first reaction was where the **** did that come from LOL

So Jonah to RT and LC cut I’d imagine?

something will have to give
Reply/Quote
What a great early morning surprise. WHO DEY !!!
Reply/Quote
Great news. Now to draft an OL in the 1st or 2nd round then a vet TE and S.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
So he was cheaper than the guy the chiefs signed who isn’t as good? How’d that work out?
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 08:44 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: So he was cheaper than the guy the chiefs signed who isn’t as good? How’d that work out?

They brought the cash everyone thought they didn’t have and told the league to F’ off by giving him the largest signing bonus at o-linemen has ever had
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 08:21 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: What a great early morning surprise. WHO DEY !!!

It's like a taste of watching other brothers and sisters wake up for Christmas morning and seeing the tree.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:38 PM)Housh Wrote: We needed this. Now we don’t gotta draft tackle. Slide Jonah to RT if he bombs try Carman.

We can now draft RB, TE, and S

You really that confident in Williams excelling in a new position? I’m not confident in him or Carman. I want a RT at pick 28
Reply/Quote
Woke up this morning and logged in to find this news. Good stuff.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I can confidently say that with the Orlando Brown Jr signing the Bengals will not be going back to the wide zone offense for a 5th year in a row lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 09:09 AM)Ell Prez Wrote: You really that confident in Williams excelling in a new position? I’m not confident in him or Carman. I want a RT at pick 28

Well KC is moving Jewann Taylor from RT to LT. Right now I’d say it’s either a RT or TE and BPA
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
That left side us stacked. Unreal. My dad is jumping up and down right now. Just unreal. He’s in his 60s and never thought they would do anything like this. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
This was basically the same deal that Bates signed...just more guaranteed.

So either Bates or Brown? You go Brown.
Reply/Quote
Ok, so this was completely unexpected.

However, this almost creates more questions than answers.

Is Brown playing LT or RT? (I thought he confirmed it will be LT)
Does Jonah move to RT?
Do they trade Jonah?
What about Collins when he's healthy?
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!?!
Freakout
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 09:30 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: That left side us stacked. Unreal. My dad is jumping up and down right now. Just unreal. He’s in his 60s and never thought they would do anything like this. Who Dey!

Yes!

We have quite the swing on these boards. For 2 days people are generally down. Then day 3+ is when we work.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 09:30 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: This was basically the same deal that Bates signed...just more guaranteed.

So either Bates or Brown? You go Brown.

Exactly. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 09:09 AM)Ell Prez Wrote: You really that confident in Williams excelling in a new position? I’m not confident in him or Carman. I want a RT at pick 28

Could Jonah be traded for picks or a player, and use Carman until LC is ready or draft someone?  Carman had been working out at both tackle positions last season. 
Reply/Quote