Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our 2018 Head Coach!
(11-16-2017, 10:21 AM)kevin Wrote: Our new head coach is the cheapest person Mike Brown can hire.  Since Tebow has no coaching experience and would be worth little pay, this makes him a top candidate.

This is 1995 stupid.  Mike Brown had one of the highest paid coaching staffs when he had Gruden, Zimmer, and Marvin on the same roster.  He even gave Gruden a significant raise after his first year at OC.  

If you are going to put someone down, at least have your facts straight.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2017, 01:10 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If Marvin isn't brought back - a big if - and if they don't hire from within - an even bigger if - I really hope Matt Patricia's name is on the short list. 

That's where I was at last year. I now think they need to go the polar opposite of Marvin Lewis, and hire an offensive minded guy... Maybe even a strict disciplinarian type. I don't know who that would be. Josh McDaniels maybe?

But let's not kid ourselves. Marvin Lewis will be the 2018 head coach. If he's not, it will probably be Paul Guenther, or some other lazy, in house hire.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 04:01 AM)Storer50 Wrote: At least let lap, Munoz, Montoya, all of our greats work with this team. One of the biggest problems with this team is a failure to utilize its history.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

You are assuming we are doing something to keep them from working with the team. Maybe they don't want to....
Reply/Quote
Chris Collinsworth!
Reply/Quote