Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our future is starting to look bleak...
I would argue we had possibly the most impressive season ever under Marvin (rivals 2005, 2011 - impressive because of what they did with Andy and AJ in their first year, and 2013). I would say we came closer to winning a playoff game than we ever have and did it with an inexperienced backup QB.

Do we have some things to overcome? Sure. New coaches. Lotta players in FA. But if Marvin continues on this trajectory, I am more confident than I have been in years that we'll win a playoff game next year. I will sig bet on this if people like.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2016, 07:24 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: I would argue we had possibly the most impressive season ever under Marvin (rivals 2005, 2011 - impressive because of what they did with Andy and AJ in their first year, and 2013). I would say we came closer to winning a playoff game than we ever have and did it with an inexperienced backup QB.

Do we have some things to overcome? Sure. New coaches. Lotta players in FA. But in Marvin continues on this path, I am more confident than I have been in years that we'll win a playoff game next year. I will sig bet on this if people like.

Yeah, 12-4 is our best record under Marvin, and we were within seconds of winning a playoff game. In 25 years, this past season is the absuloute zenith for this team.

Soak it in.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I like the additions of Coyle, Lazor, Haslett and Burney. They're all solid and more than capable of continuing coaching this team at a high level and some could even be upgrades. I also think promoting Zampese was the most logical choice for OC given his knowledge of an offense that Dalton has been very successful in and also that Ken Z. and Andy D. already have a strong relationship. I see good things for next year.

Job well done, Mr. Lewis.
Reply/Quote