Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Over Under
A thread that asks a question and gets an answer with why he thinks so (and another question) with the next poster.

example:

How many red zone TDs will the Bengals score in 2015?

Next poster: 34 because Eifert and Jones and Hill will be the difference. The Bengals scored 40 total TDs last season.

How many passing TD's will Dalton throw?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I set the O/U on Dalton TD passes at 39.  I feel that incorporating dynamic TEs into the game will set the stage for many 1 on 1 matchups on WRs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 09:55 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I set the O/U on Dalton TD passes at 39.  I feel that incorporating dynamic TEs into the game will set the stage for many 1 on 1 matchups on WRs.

No way he throws enough to eclipse that... Under.

O/U 3 sacks given up by Big Whit
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 12:14 PM)Stormborn Wrote: No way he throws enough to eclipse that... Under.

Under- he gave up zero last season I just don't see him losing is all pro touch. Plus were not going to throw it that much.
O/U 45 sacks for our defense?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 12:14 PM)Stormborn Wrote: No way he throws enough to eclipse that... Under.

Under 3 sacks given up.

O/U 29 sacks by Bengals DL this season

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Over....  33 sacks by the Bengals D line

O/U 5 interceptions by Dre Kirkpatrick?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 12:54 PM)jason Wrote: Over....  33 sacks by the Bengals D line

O/U 5 interceptions by Dre Kirkpatrick?

Under. He wasn't a huge interception machine in college, and although he's had some success at it so far with the Bengals, 6 INTs is a decent feat. I don't think any Bengals player has had more than four in a season in any of the last 3 years.

O/U - 2250 total rushing yards out of the Bengals RBs
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 02:07 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Under.  He wasn't a huge interception machine in college, and although he's had some success at it so far with the Bengals, 6 INTs is a decent feat. I don't think any Bengals player has had more than four in a season in any of the last 3 years.

Over, with a good, bordering great OL, and an awesome stable of backs, averaging 150 rushing yards is entirely doable.

O/U 5 losses this regular season.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 04:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Over, with a good, bordering great OL, and an awesome stable of backs, averaging 150 rushing yards is entirely doable.

Under If not a push. I doubt that this team will lose 6 games. Our defense Will be playing a lot of teams with poor offenses, and if we have the production people are trying to act like we will the good defenses we play will allow too many points.

O/U 7 TDs for Eifert
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 02:07 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Under.  He wasn't a huge interception machine in college, and although he's had some success at it so far with the Bengals, 6 INTs is a decent feat. I don't think any Bengals player has had more than four in a season in any of the last 3 years.

Under.  We could be close though.

(06-28-2015, 04:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Over, with a good, bordering great OL, and an awesome stable of backs, averaging 150 rushing yards is entirely doable.

Under.  12 - 4 or better. 

Best record in the NFCN?
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 06:15 PM)Baby Hawk Wrote: Under.  We could be close though.

Under.  12 - 4 or better. 

Best record in the NFCN?
Under Andy will have a couple of bad games like he always does and we will be 10-6 or 11-5.The AFC north is tough though and that should be enough to win the division.
Over/Under
5 players with @ least 400 receiving yards and 40 catches
J24

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 07:16 PM)J24 Wrote: Under Andy will have a couple of bad games like he always does and we will be 10-6 or 11-5.The AFC north is tough though and that should be enough to win the division.
Over/Under
5 players with @ least 400 receiving yards and 40 catches

I'll take the over.  I think both RBs will be over 400 plus Eifert, Jones, AJ and one surprise member (I'm guessing that will be Sanu)

Here's an interesting one:

How many years will it be until the Bengals have a SB appearance?

I'll say 20.  Over or Under?
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 08:27 PM)EatonFan Wrote: I'll take the over.  I think both RBs will be over 400 plus Eifert, Jones, AJ and one surprise member (I'm guessing that will be Sanu)

Here's an interesting one:

How many years will it be until the Bengals have a SB appearance?

I'll say 20.  Over or Under?
Under... They win it this year Ninja

I want to say under, but c'mon.

o/u 4 games played by Vontaze Burfict?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 08:40 PM)jason Wrote: Under... They win it this year Ninja

Over 10
Over under combined 16 tds for Gio and Hill.
J24

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 08:40 PM)jason Wrote: Under... They win it this year Ninja

Over. Think he'll play at least 8 games. Might not play them all fully, but he will play in at least 8.

O/U 1,300 total yards from Giovani Bernard
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 09:44 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Over. Think he'll play at least 8 games. Might not play them all fully, but he will play in at least 8.

Under.  Not sure he'll break 800 unless Hill gets injured.  He could add 400 yards receiving however.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 09:44 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Over. Think he'll play at least 8 games. Might not play them all fully, but he will play in at least 8.

Under. He'd need 650 rush yards and 650 receiving yards to hit 1300. Or more rush yards and less receiving yards. He only had 349 yards receiving last year. He did hit 680 rush yards, but I foresee that number going down with Hill taking over as lead back.

O/U Dalton has a 90.0 passer rating. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 11:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Under. He'd need 650 rush yards and 650 receiving yards to hit 1300. Or more rush yards and less receiving yards. He only had 349 yards receiving last year. He did hit 680 rush yards, but I foresee that number going down with Hill taking over as lead back.

O/U Dalton has a 90.0 passer rating. 

Push. I think he'll get within a point due to the outcome of a random halftime hail mary  Ninja

O/U:
2 games before the first Eifert wheel route
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 11:49 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Push. I think he'll get within a point due to the outcome of a random halftime hail mary  Ninja

O/U:
2 games before the first Eifert wheel route

Under, 1 game Big Grin

O/U Green hits 1,400 yards receiving this year?
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(06-29-2015, 01:20 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Under, 1 game Big Grin

O/U Green hits 1,400 yards receiving this year?

Under due to return of other receivers and improved running game.

O/U 3 key players get contract extensions before season begins.
Reply/Quote