Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PBS 8th worse stadium in the NFL.
(08-06-2018, 07:38 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Can I come too?  I'm in Da' Brewski Club.  

Yep. Have a seat saved for you at the bar.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2018, 10:28 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'd prefer to think of it as the 25th best Stadium, personally.

You must be a glass half full guy.  Nice outlook.   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2018, 07:41 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yep. Have a seat saved for you at the bar.

ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2018, 07:22 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: C'mon, man.  You know what I am talking about.  Those seats are mostly empty at kickoff because a lot of those fans are there to hobnob.  

I upgraded through a scalper one game because I thought it would help my dad stay warmer with that lounge area (it did) and I was floored how nice it was.  I think if a lot of people saw that area they might change their opinion of the stadium.  It also has food services that are "premium" and not available in the rest of the stadium.

Yeah, I do ThumbsUp , . I have friends who have club level season tickets is the reason I usually sit there. They can almost always call up their ticket person and get extra seats around  them. I really like the lounge for pre game, and it is nice to have someone bring your drinks and food to you, but, at least in the section we sit in, when the game is being played, that section is a loud and attentive to the game as any I have ever sat in elsewhere at PBS. I think a lot of the perception though, that the fans are inside during the game, is actually due to the fact that there are just a lot of club level seats that do not get sold. I have never not been able to get a ticket and sit with my buddies, even for the Pittsburgh Monday Night Game (where I was there 2 weeks after open heart surgery... much to the dismay of my wife)
Reply/Quote