Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PBS going cashless
(08-18-2021, 08:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: No you don't, just use the kiosk. Put cash in, it gives you a pre-paid debit card with no fee. 

Cool, I like that.

(08-18-2021, 11:05 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Hookers take credit cards now??   Hilarious

Good stuff Wedge lol Smirk
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2021, 11:05 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Hookers take credit cards now??   Hilarious

But the kind of things I ask them to do I don't need printed on a receipt 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Cards are good for some situations cash for others. Debit Cards excellent for stores and I use a business credit card for pretty much all my gas... but if I'm going to a bar I put my ID and some cash in a money clip and leave my wallet at home. Helps me limit the damage I do lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2021, 10:46 PM)Synric Wrote: Cards are good for some situations cash for others. Debit Cards excellent for stores and I use a business credit card for pretty much all my gas... but if I'm going to a bar I put my ID and some cash in a money clip and leave my wallet at home. Helps me limit the damage I do lol.

plus after drinking all night sometimes you forget to check out and they still have your card behind the register..!!!!  lol  makes for an awkward time at the drive thru...
Reply/Quote