Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
PFF Grades (AFCCG)
(02-02-2022, 07:24 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: During the telecast, they said the Bengals were the best 3rd quarter team in the league this year. Best point differential. 

As much as I have criticized ZT and Lou over the past 3 years, that soeaks a lot to their ability as coaches. Best in keague coming out of half. Not Bellichek. Not Reid. Not McVay. 

This is a huge reason for our success. We are one of the best teams in the league in the middle of the game.

Hope we win the coin toss in the Superbowl, if we do we will defer and get the ball to start the 3rd quarted.

Sucked losing the coin toss to the Chiefs, I thought we might lose cause of it but our D showed up big time thank God.

(02-02-2022, 07:34 PM)ochocincos Wrote: BJ Hill continuing to make a case that he deserves to be re-signed and start next to Reader next year.

Also, love seeing my guy Jonah Williams doing well. Dude is best OL on the team. I was stoked when he fell to Bengals in the 2019 draft.

Yes, give BJ Hill a nice extension please and also yes, love seeing Jonah have a good game against the Chiefs after that 
Titans game where everybody was pretty bad. Need Jonah to play well going against Vonn Miller and company. Jonah 
was the best OL in that 2019 draft and he should only get better with time.
Reply/Quote
Chase had a good block on the Perine TD as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote