Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Grades - Week 9
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Thank you. Waiting to see the grades on our CBs, especially Cam Taylor-Britt. Although when I google CTB, the lead story is his being mossed by Terrance Marshall. Still, I would like to see how the secondary looks minus Awuzie.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:46 PM)Nepa Wrote: Thank you. Waiting to see the grades on our CBs, especially Cam Taylor-Britt. Although when I google CTB, the lead story is his being mossed by Terrance Marshall. Still, I would like to see how the secondary looks minus Awuzie.

Apple - 75.1
CTB - 45.1

Haven’t seen anyone post Davis yet.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Apple - 75.1
CTB - 45.1

Jalen Davis received a 54.6 grade. 
Reply/Quote
Interested to see Volson's grade. He looked really good to the eye test.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:51 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Jalen Davis received a 54.6 grade. 

Thank you. And CTB and Jalen Davis received game experience and now have any extra week to work on any issues that showed.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Interested to see Volson's grade. He looked really good to the eye test.

He received a 58.2. 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:46 PM)Nepa Wrote: Thank you. Waiting to see the grades on our CBs, especially Cam Taylor-Britt. Although when I google CTB, the lead story is his being mossed by Terrance Marshall. Still, I would like to see how the secondary looks minus Awuzie.

I thought CTB coverage on that play was actually pretty decent. Dude just made a great play on it. 

Also, Apple should be brought back again next year. Guy is pretty underrated and would be good to have for depth at least. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:57 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I thought CTB coverage on that play was actually pretty decent. Dude just made a great play on it. 

Also, Apple should be brought back again next year. Guy is pretty underrated and would be good to have for depth at least. 

I don’t want him penciled in as an automatic starter again, but maybe on a cheap deal, and make CTB have to beat him out in camp.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:51 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Jalen Davis received a 54.6 grade. 

Jonah Williams ?
Reply/Quote
CTB - 45.1

I think CTB was dinged for the penalty, which was kind of ticky-tacky, and the TD, but Marshall made a great play.  CTB was in position.  I think he played pretty damn well and he sure can run defend.  
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 05:17 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think CTB was dinged for the penalty, which was kind of ticky-tacky, and the TD, but Marshall made a great play.  CTB was in position.  I think he played pretty damn well and he sure can run defend.  

Agreed. He looked better than his first game, and that’s all you can really ask for out of a rookie CB thrown into a starting role in the middle of the season. Week to week improvement.

And yeah, I love his tackling. Dude can hit. Hopefully Lou can do his DB whisperer thing, and get his coverage up to snuff pretty quickly. We have some elite QB’s on the back half of the schedule.

Reply/Quote
CTB - 45.1

My PFF is showing: 
Apple 47.2
CTB 38.7

Not sure if yours are pass sets or what?

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 05:24 PM)casear2727 Wrote: My PFF is showing: 
Apple 47.2
CTB 38.7

Not sure if yours are pass sets or what?

I was going off this tweet.

Reply/Quote
CTB has done nothing to impress me. Admittedly I wasn't a fan of the pick when made, so I may be quick to throw shade.

Of course, the kid I did want that was available (Nakobe Dean) hasn't set the world on fire.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Indeed Mixon, Bates and Cappa all had a great game yesterday. Collins too was playing great run blocking and I
didn't see him give up a pressure or anything, still I only watched the game till the 3rd quarter and Gamepass had
to load again so I need to watch the entire game to really have an idea how everyone played.

Agree with others that CTB looks like a good tackler out there, he just needs to not be overly aggressive or get
beat on those double moves. I think he can be a fine Corner for us in the future, need him to be good right now
with the injury to Awuzie. Jalen Davis played great I thought, those PFF scores seem low to me but like I said I
wasn't able to watch the whole game.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 05:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I was going off this tweet.

Allan George that high? That's encouraging. And Bachie's grade? Wow. But then why's isn't he listed among the top 5 in the original post?
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 05:12 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Jonah Williams ?

52.5. He had a 66.3 pass block grade and a 41.8 run block grade.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 08:40 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: 52.5. He had a 66.3 pass block grade and a 41.8 run block grade.

I thought he played a bit better than some games past. We really need him to step it up !!
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 08:02 PM)Nepa Wrote: Allan George that high? That's encouraging. And Bachie's grade? Wow. But then why's isn't he listed among the top 5 in the original post?

Not enough snaps.

Reply/Quote