Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Grades for Texans
(11-14-2023, 06:09 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Im saying it has to be the lingering injury he suffered in week 18

or maybe he just fell off a cliff. But Im leaning towards the prior

maybe a little of both...

For as much as the team has invested in the OL the last 2 years.  i expected better by now.  midway thru the season They have had the time to Gel as a unit and should be playing some of their best now... 

i think we need a better Leader for the OL... cause thats been the only constant the last 3 years
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2023, 10:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: People online have been posting clips of OBJ not being able to anchor at all vs Houston. Which has never been a problem for him (he struggles more with speed). Guys that know more about OL play than me seem to think he re-aggravated his groin.
Man I hope not.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 06:43 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: maybe a little of both...

For as much as the team has invested in the OL the last 2 years.  i expected better by now.  midway thru the season They have had the time to Gel as a unit and should be playing some of their best now... 

i think we need a better Leader for the OL... cause thats been the only constant the last 3 years

I think that the early part of the season the offensive line got a lot of cover for the fact that Burrow got the ball out almost instantly. Their numbers have been down since he's been healthy and throwing deeper. Thursday night is going to be one heck of a test of their ability to protect Burrow and they absolutely have to show up. 

If they don't it will be one long, nationally-televised mess. 
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 06:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If the Bengals are serious about upgrading the rushing game they should put in a claim for Michael Carter. The dude killed us in '21

He wouldn't have made it to us since Carolina claimed him, but we didn't even put in a claim.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 07:11 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: I think that the early part of the season the offensive line got a lot of cover for the fact that Burrow got the ball out almost instantly. Their numbers have been down since he's been healthy and throwing deeper. Thursday night is going to be one heck of a test of their ability to protect Burrow and they absolutely have to show up. 

If they don't it will be one long, nationally-televised mess. 

Our Offense needs to go back to what they were doing against the 49ers if we want to win. More of Burrow playing under Center
with quick passes while running the ball and running play action here and there. If we just stay in the Shotgun all night, it will be a 
long night, especially since we don't know who is going to spy Lamar on D with Sam out.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 02:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Our Offense needs to go back to what they were doing against the 49ers if we want to win. More of Burrow playing under Center
with quick passes while running the ball and running play action here and there. If we just stay in the Shotgun all night, it will be a 
long night, especially since we don't know who is going to spy Lamar on D with Sam out.

Any way you can get this message to Zac and Brian C? You are right it worked very well and seemed to have the 9r's flat footed most of the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 03:17 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Any way you can get this message to Zac and Brian C? You are right it worked very well and seemed to have the 9r's flat footed most of the game.

Trying the best I can lol
Reply/Quote