Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PFF Grades vs JAX
(10-02-2021, 09:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've been hitting sports reference since before I joined the boards over 10 years ago, and it took me awhile to notice. They've added a lot of stuff over the last few years.

Yeah, they have a lot of great information. Advanced stats on CBs has yardage allowed and applicable passing stats. They’ve done a great job in tracking all of this data. They have something called Stathead that supposedly has even more advanced stats, but I haven’t bought it.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 12:39 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah, they have a lot of great information. Advanced stats on CBs has yardage allowed and applicable passing stats. They’ve done a great job in tracking all of this data. They have something called Stathead that supposedly has even more advanced stats, but I haven’t bought it.

I've probably spent more time on PFR and Pro Basketball Reference than I have on here, tbh. Amazing site for stats nerds.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote