Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49ers @ Bengals predictions
(09-12-2019, 09:22 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: ZT is looking to prove something.

Bengals 38
Niners 13

Wow! I hope you're right, but I think fans are in a bit of a honeymoon phase right now with this team after Week 1, lol. I'll root for this score
Reply/Quote
Bengals 19 49ers 20
I am worried about the TE Little beating us. Also Redzone offense rooms us we settle for 4 field goals. I like this team but I think this is a bad match up for us.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I think SF's Defense is actually better than Seattle's, but traveling, a second time in as many weeks, will also have some effect.

Their offense, however, is lackluster...at least it was last week. I think the Bengal's defense focuses on Kittle, the TE, their main weapon and holds them to 17 points.

The Bengals offense will have the same challenge of potentially being one-dimensional and the play-action won't work when there is no fear of a rush. They have to try to run the ball more early in the downs. If they can even average 4 ypc, it would go a long way.

I think Eifert has a big game. He is clearly being held back, but I could see a stat line of 4 catches, 50 yards, and 2 TDs, with 2 first downs.

I also think Erickson redeems and has a big return, possibly a score.

Bengals win their ZT home opener, 27-17.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think it’ll go very similar to the first game. Stat sheet looks good but mental blunders keep it close . We do edge out for the win 24-20.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:56 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I get out plenty. I'm not that scared of them, I think you're over hyping them.

You still think so?
Reply/Quote
If this thread bums you out you can just go to the Steelers' board and look at their week 1 predictions for the @ NE game. Glorious.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:37 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: You still think so?

Yes I do.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 02:26 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Yes I do.

You must not have watched the devastation that their DL wreaked on the Bengals yesterday. Or you are just totally blind.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 07:35 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: You must not have watched the devastation that their DL wreaked on the Bengals yesterday. Or you are just totally blind.

Nah I watched, you're still overhyping them.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote