Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Rankings
(09-09-2019, 06:47 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: He was more than serviceable for playing out of position not playing much and playing that defense... come on man

Agree to disagree.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 08:01 PM)impactplaya Wrote: According to some of the "experts" on here Price should
Have been starting over Hopkins at C.
How did that turn out so far?

I DEMAND to know why you write like this! Tell us!

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 08:54 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Well they were on there 3rd string QB  and they play in the MAC 10. Also I'm a no shit OSU hater and still bitter over 2003.

Well you and I can agree on this. I still hate UD for knocking us outta the NCAA tournament 5 years ago. Also still bitter about the Dayton Daily News headline: THE UD the day after.

It's funny... I saw Cardale Jones in preseason this year. He has the most effortless looking deep ball I've ever seen. He's a scrub though for sure. Just had a helluva 3 game run in college.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Dalton 10th best QB PFF rating so far with 4 left tonight:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Interested Huber graded so high. I mean he had decent punts, but while the game was going...I wasn't like wow our punting was amazing.
Reply/Quote
PFF credited the Seahawks with 20 hurries and 4 sacks and only 1 hit and 4 batted passes.

So on 56 dropbacks, Dalton had pressure on 20 of those!

Interestingly, Clowney only graded out at 65.1. Bobby Wagner was their best defender at 90.

Clowney had 5 total pressures.

So, on almost 36% of our passing plays Dalton had pressure.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 05:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm going to have to go back and she who that OSU homer was that kept calling Trey garbage after he was named the starter and say "Nanny-nanny-boo-boo".

Now, why would you want to do that?  Seems like that would be a rather "trollish" thing to do..   Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 10:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Now, why would you want to do that?  Seems like that would be a rather "trollish" thing to do..   Mellow

1 game does not make a career. Our line gave up pressure on 45% of the passing plays. That's going to lead to turnovers if they don't clean it up.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote:  
Correct. Which is why that amount of passes is unsustainable for a season.

Tiger Agreed. I think ZT completely fooled the Seattle Def Coord. They expected us to run, pound and run some more. Took them completely out of their game plan...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
re: John Miller - Imagine IF the Bengals added a Guard like Saffold who was elite.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Correct. Which is why that amount of passes is unsustainable for a season.

True.  But it won't always be like that.  May have to sustain it temporarily, until teams know stacking the run won't work.  And that, of course, will only happen after a win or two.  

And when AJ comes back, loading the box won't work at all.

Hell, we're just at square one and trying to tread water until he comes back.   You almost could not have asked for a tougher first game of the year for any six win team, much less for a brand new regime.

It was a disappointing outcome, for sure, but a lot of great shit happened in that game and that's a pretty big deal.

Honestly, if there's only a one point difference between us and a team like the Seahawks, I feel good about that.   Whole lotta people all but swore that could never happen.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 10:10 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: re: John Miller - Imagine IF the Bengals added a Guard like Saffold who was elite.

Saffold gave up one more sack than Miller did in 16 less snaps, FWIW. Against a worst front 7 too (IMO).

I know PFF has him graded higher for the week and that's great and all, but you're going to have a tough time convincing me it'd make that much of a difference.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 10:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Who is Willow? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 10:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who is Willow? 

WJ3

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 10:10 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: re: John Miller - Imagine IF the Bengals added a Guard like Saffold who was elite.

...or if they gave up a couple 1st rounders for that Turnstile Tunsil dude. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Typical PFF nonsense. Willis gets a crazy low rating for no reason as does Miller. The Dalton rating is also ridiculous. Likewise the Gio rating.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ...or if they gave up a couple 1st rounders for that Turnstile Tunsil dude. 

Yeah. Dude just got abused on a big, late 3rd down. 

Bengal Nation would have gone insane. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I have never saw a rating as low as 32.7.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: WJ3

He gave up one long pass.  And on that play, he was there, he had just neglected to grow four more inches. What else did he do that was so bad?  Wilson only completed 14 passes.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote