[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
[Image: mzv2c6hatws71.jpg]

Reply/Quote
[Image: holfr3z2uts71.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Logan wilson has to be one of the biggest disappointments especially with how good he has been all season.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 07:03 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Logan wilson has to be one of the biggest disappointments especially with how good he has been all season.

Good players have bad games. See: Rodgers, Aaron circa Week 1.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 07:23 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Good players have bad games. See: Rodgers, Aaron circa Week 1.

And I’m sure packers fans were disappointed in him week 1. Probably more so considering their off-season. I borderline believed he was trolling the team
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 09:04 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: And I’m sure packers fans were disappointed in him week 1. Probably more so considering their off-season. I borderline believed he was trolling the team

i definately believe Rodgers was making a statement that game...
Reply/Quote
Is Sam Hubbard going to make a meaningful play anytime soon? He made no contribution vs the Packers
It's not like he was going up against a elite RT either Bobby Turner. He needs to step his game up especially vs elite
Teams like the Packers.
LDE is lacking the playmaking since Dunlap left.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 10:27 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Is Sam Hubbard going to make a meaningful play anytime soon? He made no contribution vs the Packers

I could've sworn he got pressure on Rodgers which forced him out of the pocket and resulted in Rodgers throwing the ball away but I guess since he didn't get a sack he made no "meaningful plays". 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 07:03 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Logan wilson has to be one of the biggest disappointments especially with how good he has been all season.

I was more disappointed in Bates, tbh. I know he was returning from injury, but I thought he was BRUTAL in that game. And his PFF grade matches my eye test.

Reply/Quote

Goodness, that play by the sideline where he was juked was rough.   Conversely, I've been liking what I've seen in ADG's development.   Awuzie was a brilliant signing.   Not only is he athletic and fast, but he's also not adverse to laying the pads.   No doubt the best corner we've had in years.  
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 10:31 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I could've sworn he got pressure on Rodgers which forced him out of the pocket and resulted in Rodgers throwing the ball away but I guess since he didn't get a sack he made no "meaningful plays". 

I could have sworn  he got washed out also
When Aaron Jones was gauging that right side
For gains of 14 and 10 yards. 
Are you really satisfied with one assumed pressure
On Rodgers?
QBs like Rodgers can make throws all day with "pressure"
Hubbard gets a pass around here for whatever reasons.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 09:04 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: And I’m sure packers fans were disappointed in him week 1. Probably more so considering their off-season. I borderline believed he was trolling the team

I'm just saying one bad game isn't cause for concern
 Be mad or disappointed; just remember these guys are still fallible.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 10:27 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Is Sam Hubbard going to make a meaningful play anytime soon? He made no contribution vs the Packers
It's not like he was going up against a elite RT either Bobby Turner. He needs to step his game up especially vs elite
Teams like the Packers.
LDE is lacking the playmaking since Dunlap left.

Hubbard's strength is his run defense, not his pass rush. Always has been, always will be.
I expect that's why Ossai was drafted. Get him in the game in place of Hubbard on 3rd and long (or swing Hubbard inside in those situations, where he's been more effective).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 12:40 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Hubbard's strength is his run defense, not his pass rush. Always has been, always will be.
I expect that's why Ossai was drafted. Get him in the game in place of Hubbard on 3rd and long (or swing Hubbard inside in those situations, where he's been more effective).

Agreed, but even his run defense sucked against GB. Hopefully it was just a rare off day.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 12:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Agreed, but even his run defense sucked against GB. Hopefully it was just a rare off day.

The run defense as a whole was decent though aside from that single 57 yard run.

Aside from that run, the Bengals only allowed 76 yards on 21 carries (3.6 YPC).
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 12:40 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Hubbard's strength is his run defense, not his pass rush. Always has been, always will be.
We need another pass rusher from the LDE spot
To help out Hendrickson. If Hubbard cant do any better rushing the QB then it might as well be
11 vs 10. 
In a,passing league  you cant have a surplus of edge rushers
Look what the Browns did..added McKinely and Clowney...both getting to the QB better than Hubbard.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 12:59 PM)impactplaya Wrote: We need another pass rusher from the LDE spot
To help out Hendrickson. If Hubbard cant do any better rushing the QB then it might as well be
11 vs 10. 
Look what the Browns did..added McKinely and Clowney...both getting to the QB better than Hubbard.

That's what Ossai was for.
He just happens to have gotten injured.
Who should they go get midseason to fill in the gap?
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 12:59 PM)impactplaya Wrote: We need another pass rusher from the LDE spot
11 vs 10. 

If Chase didn't remind us that you can't trust your eyes in preseason, Hodges preseason performance should hammer that home. 

I thought we really had something there.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 01:16 PM)jj22 Wrote: If Chase didn't remind us that you can't trust your eyes in preseason, Hodges preseason performance should hammer that home. 

I thought we really had something there.

He’s only had a handful of snaps on defense, so who knows.

Reply/Quote