Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Fields
(01-02-2021, 08:09 PM)Interceptor Wrote: If Burrow has a line in front of him that can give him time and protection in the pocket, he will drop dimes all over the place.

No doubt, most NFL QB's can drop dimes if given 3 to 4 seconds to throw.

My point was watching college QB's on great offensive teams with speedy receivers, great backs and TE's and OL they may look better than they will when they play without those things and against defenses who rush the passer and have great cover CB's.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Lawrence will go first because of experience.

He has played three season, with 1 championship win, 1 championship loss, and 1 semifinal loss in those three seasons.

Meanwhile, Fields has played 2 seasons, with the second being only 8 games long.

There's nothing wrong with taking either player, but first overall will go to the player with the most successful resume.

That player is Lawrence
Reply/Quote
Who cares? Fields just solidified his chances of being taken in the top 5, thus helping Sewell or at least Chase drop to us. This is good news for our Bengals whether its Lawrence or Fields going #1.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 04:47 PM)Synric Wrote: He was talking about Fields....Defensive Much?

My bad, I didn't realize who he was responding to....Really need to start wearing my specs. 
Reply/Quote