Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PFF stats shows how bad the OL has been
(11-07-2022, 02:26 PM)higgy100 Wrote: The OL did NOT take us to to the SB but it was part of what got us to the SB. Big difference. 2nd half defense stepping up in all the playoff games really got us there.

Yeah, I agree, the D got us there 1st and foremost.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 09:13 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Yeah, I agree, the D got us there 1st and foremost.

Don't forget about McPherson who was money late in almost every postseason game.

Would be nice for the OL and the Offense to get us there this time around and score more so we don't have to rely on such
clutch play from the Defense and the Kicker.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 02:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Cordell Volson is about to have a tough stretch of games. Rematch against Cam Heyward, Jeffery Simmons, and Chris Jones over the next 3 games.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 10:22 PM)Synric Wrote: Cordell Volson is about to have a tough stretch of games. Rematch against Cam Heyward, Jeffery Simmons, and Chris Jones over the next 3 games.

That’s a real murderer’s row. And Jonah struggling next to him won’t help. Coaches need to game plan accordingly.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 10:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s a murderer’s row. And Jonah struggling next to him won’t help. Coaches need to give them plenty of help.

To be honest if Jonah is still playing hurt when we get to the Stealers we need to sit him. That dislocated kneecap is leaving him unable to pivot or anchor. 
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 10:27 PM)Joelist Wrote: To be honest if Jonah is still playing hurt when we get to the Stealers we need to sit him. That dislocated kneecap is leaving him unable to pivot or anchor. 

This bye helps I hope for Jonah, if he isn't quite there I completely agree.
Reply/Quote