Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF wk 1
Some interesting grades on offense...

Overall, the team graded 15th this week with 4 teams still to play. 24th on offense, 6th on defense.

Some offensive grades;
XSF  75.5 (tops on O)
MJ 74.1
Green 70.8
Hart 63.9 (lulz)
Price 51.7

On D;
Bates 91.6
Reader 76.8
Hubbard 73.9
Alexander 73.2
Jackson and Bell 64+
Pratt 45.1

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
XSF looked like shit to me...

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: XSF looked like shit to me...

Standing next to Bobby Hart will have that effect lol
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: XSF looked like shit to me...

part of the reason PFF is hard to judge also is they have no clue at times line calls, game plans but it seems PFF is the gospel to most
Reply/Quote
I'll have to go back and watch but I thought Pratt did better than what PFF graded him at...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Some interesting grades on offense...

Overall, the team graded 15th this week with 4 teams still to play. 24th on offense, 6th on defense.

Some offensive grades;
XSF  75.5 (tops on O)
MJ 74.1
Green 70.8
Hart 63.9 (lulz)
Price 51.7

On D;
Bates 91.6
Reader 76.8
Hubbard 73.9
Alexander 73.2
Jackson and Bell 64+
Pratt 45.1

Bates was legit...I figured Pratt would have been better than that. What was Bynes' score? Burrow?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:23 PM)Synric Wrote: I'll have to go back and watch but I thought Pratt did better than what PFF graded him at...

I thought so too. I remember someone criticizing him in the GameDay thread, and I was surprised.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought so too. I remember someone criticizing him in the GameDay thread, and I was surprised.

Off the top of my head, I think he was the one lost in coverage on Hunter Henry's deep crosser. He also got washed out on a couple of run plays. I don't know that he was mid 40's bad but not great. 
Reply/Quote
Bynes got a 62 and Dunlap got a 55 I don't get either grade + the Pratt grade.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:23 PM)Synric Wrote: I'll have to go back and watch but I thought Pratt did better than what PFF graded him at...

Too bad no one has a clue how or why he got that grade. It would be nice to be able to discuss these grades instead of just blindly accepting whatever they say.
Reply/Quote
What did Phillips, Sample and Ross get?
Reply/Quote
Im calling bullshit on that xsf grade. Thought Billy played better
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Too bad no one has a clue how or why he got that grade. It would be nice to be able to discuss these grades instead of just blindly accepting whatever they say.

The brownies will just kill this bengals mess.And our qb had better stop running,he will be on IR soon for the rest of the season,here comes Finley,oh boy I see about 5-6 games tops.Our O-line is average,the D line needs more help,D J Reader was not the stud we were told he was,at least not in this game,SAM HUBBARD was a man out there.we need 7 more just like him.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:52 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Im calling bullshit on that xsf grade. Thought Billy played better

He really didn't. The second half pass rush improvement was more of a result of Bosa and Ingram being rotated out more because of being tired than big schematical improvement. 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: Bates was legit...I figured Pratt would have been better than that. What was Bynes' score? Burrow?

Bynes was a 62.0 and Burrow was 61.6

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: XSF looked like shit to me...

I went back and watched every snap Jonah and Price took, but didn't pay any attn to XSF. 

Reply/Quote

I don't remember seeing Pratt stand out much. Nothing overly good or bad. I do remember Joshua Kelly sending him to the shadow realm, though. Kelly hit Pratt so hard that I thought for sure he was going to be taken out of the game. Tough guy, hope he keeps improving. 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:22 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: part of the reason PFF is hard to judge also is they have no clue at times line calls, game plans but it seems PFF is the gospel to most

Looking at some of these grades...they're pretty stupid and laughable. 

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Too bad no one has a clue how or why he got that grade. It would be nice to be able to discuss these grades instead of just blindly accepting whatever they say.

Uhhh. I made this thread so we could discuss the legit and ridiculous ones...

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:49 PM)TJHoushmandzadeh Wrote: What did Phillips, Sample and Ross get?

52.3, 58.7. 50.3

Reply/Quote