Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POTUS UN Speech
(10-01-2017, 05:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: Kept somebody interested enough to post about it twice.... Hilarious

Yes, it takes a lot of interest to spend ten seconds typing.  Keep flailing.  Mellow
(10-01-2017, 02:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: He borrowed it from someone else, anyway.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-01-2017, 05:28 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, it takes a lot of interest to spend ten seconds typing.  Keep flailing.  Mellow

Probably up to 20 now Joe.

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-01-2017, 05:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: Probably up to 20 now Joe.

Smirk

Fifteen tops.  You do know that you're supposed to actually spell any number under 100, hence the extra five seconds?
(10-01-2017, 05:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Fifteen tops.  You do know that you're supposed to actually spell any number under 100, hence the extra five seconds?

Okey dokey. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-01-2017, 05:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Okey dokey. 

So, you didn't know.  English fail.  

[Image: 535Barkerfail.jpg]
(10-01-2017, 05:21 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Don't cry Big Bird, just try actually answering the question at hand.

Cool, another insult. I'm merely doing what you claim you're doing; pointing out the pants wetting hysteria. Believing the act of thinking three words is hysteria, let alone pants wetting hysteria, is so ridiculous you are hardly a bastion of sound reason and good judgment. You are just as guilty of the pants wetting hysteria as those you accuse. If thinking three words is pants wetting hysteria, then what isn't? You're no different than everyone who overreacts to any and everything thing Trump does or doesn't do.
The UN is useless. Kick it out of my country.
(10-01-2017, 07:22 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Cool, another insult.

"Don't cry Big Bird" is an insult?  Seriously, you guys claiming to be insulted in an attempt to get other posters banned is bordering on the pathetic.  You'd think we were in a preschool classroom where everyone's feelings get hurt at the drop of a hat.

Quote: I'm merely doing what you claim you're doing; pointing out the pants wetting hysteria.

Cool.  Merely point out how anything in my post, which you quoted, could be construed as "pants wetting hysteria".  You're very hung up on that term btw, maybe it hit too close to home?

Quote:Believing the act of thinking three words is hysteria, let alone pants wetting hysteria, is so ridiculous you are hardly a bastion of sound reason and good judgment.

Within the context of the post you quoted this sentence makes zero sense.  Maybe stick to arguing the topic at hand instead of prosecuting a vendetta against my past posts?  Trust me, you'll end up making more sense if you do.

Quote:You are just as guilty of the pants wetting hysteria as those you accuse.

Cool, again, explain how.  My post contains nothing any reasonable person could view as hysteria.  Kindly cite an example or two, maybe then you'll start making sense?

Quote:If thinking three words is pants wetting hysteria, then what isn't?  You're no different than everyone who overreacts to any and everything thing Trump does or doesn't do.

I have to think this post made more sense in your head than it does as typed, because as it appears it's embarrassingly devoid of anything resembling a cogent point.  I dig you though, please gather your thoughts and try again.  I'm being very sincere when I say you are better than this.  You've displayed logic and common sense in the past, don't let yourself be subsumed by the hate froth whipped up by a few on this board.  You'll thank me down the road if you do.
(10-01-2017, 07:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: "Don't cry Big Bird" is an insult?  Seriously, you guys claiming to be insulted in an attempt to get other posters banned is bordering on the pathetic.  You'd think we were in a preschool classroom where everyone's feelings get hurt at the drop of a hat.

Yes, any reasonable man understands accusing another man of crying is an insult.  Pretending it isn't is Lucie level trolling.  At least it is in Ohio, New York, Tennessee, Georgia, Texas, Florida, Kentucky, Maine, and any of the other places I've lived.  Maybe it isn't in California which might be part of the problem.  

Attempting to get you banned?  I'm not attempting to get you banned.  That's absolutely ridiculous.  Pretending like I am is more pants wetting hysteria.

Quote:Cool.  Merely point out how anything in my post, which you quoted, could be construed as "pants wetting hysteria".  You're very hung up on that term btw, maybe it hit too close to home?

Cool.  You first.  Explain how thinking "Jesus ***** Christ" so that no one around me knew my reaction can be construed as pants wetting hysteria.  It doesn't hit close to home at all, but what it does do is point out your miguided judgment and lack of reason.

Quote:Within the context of the post you quoted this sentence makes zero sense.  Maybe stick to arguing the topic at hand instead of prosecuting a vendetta against my past posts?  Trust me, you'll end up making more sense if you do.

A person who believes "Jesus ***** Christ" is pants wetting hysteria clearly doesn't have good judgment or is a reasonable person when it comes to this subject.  

I am arguing the point at hand by pointing out your complete lack of objectivity.

I'll make more sense?  That's just an insult to call me stupid within the limitis of the code of conduct  It's the same crap you accused Dill of doing.

Quote:Cool, again, explain how.  My post contains nothing any reasonable person could view as hysteria.  Kindly cite an example or two, maybe then you'll start making sense?

Cool, again.  Explain how a reasonable person believes thinking "Jesus ***** Christ" is pants wetting hysteria?  That's example one.  Calling me a member of some "ilk" because I thought "Jesus ***** Christ " is example two.  Calling me a part of the far left because I thought "Jesus ***** Christ" is example three.  You made all these assumptions about me because I . . . thought . . . three . . . ***** . . . words.

Quote:I have to think this post made more sense in your head than it does as typed, because as it appears it's embarrassingly devoid of anything resembling a cogent point.

Just another sesuipedalian insult calling me stupid within the limits of the code of conduct instead of just simply calling me stupid.  No, I'm not trying to have you banned, but I know when some is calling me stupid no matter how many words they use to do it.  Claiming I'm trying to get you banned for recognizing an insult as an insult is example four of pants wetting hysteria.

Quote:I dig you though, please gather your thoughts and try again.  I'm being very sincere when I say you are better than this.  You've displayed logic and common sense in the past, don't let yourself be subsumed by the hate froth whipped up by a few on this board.  You'll thank me down the road if you do.

Subsumed by the hate froth wipped up by a few on this board?  Dude, all I did was think "Jesus ***** Christ" when I heard Trump say "rocketman" during his speech at the UN and here you are insincerely "sincerely" telling me I'm better than the hate froth.  LMFAO  Your entire last paragraph is example number five.
(10-01-2017, 11:43 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yes, any reasonable man understands accusing another man of crying is an insult.  Pretending it isn't is Lucie level trolling.

Sorry, I'm trying to incorporate the new definitions of manliness that I'm told we must respect.  

Quote:At least it is in Ohio, New York, Tennessee, Georgia, Texas, Florida, Kentucky, Maine, and any of the other places I've lived.  Maybe it isn't in California which might be part of the problem.

Careful, you'll be accused of being a right wing extremist, white supremacist, in no time with that kind of talk!

Quote:Attempting to get you banned?  I'm not attempting to get you banned.  That's absolutely ridiculous.  Pretending like I am is more pants wetting hysteria.

Sorry, I seem to have been influenced by the left coast pants wetting hysteria.  I will endeavor to correct my failings.

Quote:Cool.  You first.  Explain how thinking "Jesus ***** Christ" so that no one around me knew my reaction can be construed as pants wetting hysteria.  It doesn't hit close to home at all, but what it does do is point out your miguided judgment and lack of reason.

You seem to be very focused on being lumped in with the people given to over reaction.  In the spirit of fostering amity, I humbly retract any association I may have insinuated you with those exhibiting such an over the top response.

Quote:A person who believes "Jesus ***** Christ" is pants wetting hysteria clearly doesn't have good judgment or is a reasonable person when it comes to this subject.  

Well, unless those they are commenting on, are actually exhibiting, pants wetting hysteria.  In which case they are exhibiting perfect judgment.

Quote:I am arguing the point at hand by pointing out your complete lack of objectivity.

I'll make more sense?  That's just an insult to call me stupid within the limitis of the code of conduct  It's the same crap you accused Dill of doing.

I don't think you're stupid at all, although I appreciate your acknowledging this exact tactic where Dill is concerned.  I think you've set yourself against a perceived injustice and are willing to argue the point to the "death".  I can respect this, I just feel you're lumping yourself into this category is being done by perceived insinuation.

Quote:Cool, again.  Explain how a reasonable person believes thinking "Jesus ***** Christ" is pants wetting hysteria?  That's example one.  Calling me a member of some "ilk" because I thought "Jesus ***** Christ " is example two.  Calling me a part of the far left because I thought "Jesus ***** Christ" is example three.  You made all these assumptions about me because I . . . thought . . . three . . . ***** . . . words.

Again, I respect your sensitivity to this insinuation and retract it.

Quote:Just another sesuipedalian insult calling me stupid within the limits of the code of conduct instead of just simply calling me stupid.  No, I'm not trying to have you banned, but I know when some is calling me stupid no matter how many words they use to do it.  Claiming I'm trying to get you banned for recognizing an insult as an insult is example four of pants wetting hysteria.

I'm not trying to obfuscate by using polysyllabic words, I'm merely trying to make my point.  I honestly have no grudge against you, our personal preference for home defense ammunition aside, I have nothing but respect for you, sincerely.  I will add, not contradictorly, that you have lumped yourself in with those who do not exhibit the same degree of discerned disagreement.

Quote:Subsumed by the hate froth wipped up by a few on this board?  Dude, all I did was think "Jesus ***** Christ" when I heard Trump say "rocketman" during his speech at the UN and here you are insincerely "sincerely" telling me I'm better than the hate froth.  LMFAO  Your entire last paragraph is example number five.

I will, again, apologize, for lumping you in with the knee jerk reactionaries I was hoping to address.  I hope you will accept this apology.
(10-01-2017, 01:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: These are the kinds of tweets Trump should stop making.

This is the kind of info that the enemy uses to say the US has declared war on them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trum-north-korea-tillerson_us_59d0fd4de4b06791bb111aa4?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

He is so dumb and so unprepared for his job.  Sad.

The constant conflict/contradiction between statements from the State Department and Trump--I've never seen anything like that in previous administrations.  Must be frustrating for Tillerson et al. to have diplomatic steps constantly undermined almost as soon as they are made.  And NK is probably the greatest danger to world peace at the moment.

There is another dimension to the problem which I don't recall seeing before--namely that the Trump "base" celebrates this behavior. This hampers accountability.  I spoke to someone last week who believes that Trump is "doing something" about NK. He didn't seemed much concerned about exactly what Trump was doing, and was sure previous presidents had done nothing.
(10-02-2017, 12:04 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry, I'm trying to incorporate the new definitions of manliness that I'm told we must respect.  

Careful, you'll be accused of being a right wing extremist, white supremacist, in no time with that kind of talk!

Sorry, I seem to have been influenced by the left coast pants wetting hysteria.  I will endeavor to correct my failings.

You seem to be very focused on being lumped in with the people given to over reaction.  In the spirit of fostering amity, I humbly retract any association I may have insinuated you with those exhibiting such an over the top response.

Well, unless those they are commenting on, are actually exhibiting, pants wetting hysteria.  In which case they are exhibiting perfect judgment.

I don't think you're stupid at all, although I appreciate your acknowledging this exact tactic where Dill is concerned.  I think you've set yourself against a perceived injustice and are willing to argue the point to the "death".  I can respect this, I just feel you're lumping yourself into this category is being done by perceived insinuation.

I'm not trying to obfuscate by using polysyllabic words, I'm merely trying to make my point.  I honestly have no grudge against you, our personal preference for home defense ammunition aside, I have nothing but respect for you, sincerely.  I will add, not contradictorly, that you have lumped yourself in with those who do not exhibit the same degree of discerned disagreement.

I will, again, apologize, for lumping you in with the knee jerk reactionaries I was hoping to address.  I hope you will accept this apology.

I appreciate the apology, but I'm not looking for an apology or a retraction. What I'm suggesting is maybe you're overreacting to the overreaction.
(10-02-2017, 12:04 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry, I'm trying to incorporate the new definitions of manliness that I'm told we must respect.  

I appreciate the apology, but I'm not looking for an apology or a retraction. What I'm suggesting is maybe you're overreacting to the overreaction.