Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POTUS cancels meeting with Phillippine President
(09-07-2016, 12:47 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: He called the POTUS, The US Ambassador and The Pope the sons of whores. It would've been a waste of fuel and time even meeting with this guy nothing constructive would've happened.

As the Bobs said about Peter, in Office Space, "Now that's just a real straight shooter there with upper management written all over him."
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(09-07-2016, 11:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually you have no idea who is getting killed because an overwhelming majority of them are never brought to any kind of trial.

In my experience when a leader claims he is "cleaning up" anything by killing people without due process it is usually just his opposition that is being taken out.

If he was a legit reformer he would not talk as crazy as he does.

Amazing how many people fall for anyone who they think is "acting tough".

This is why I am glad Tough Actin' Tinactin didn't get on the ballot in all 50 states.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(09-07-2016, 11:38 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Why would anyone waste their time trying to start a diplomatic dialogue with their leader when he had made it clear he has not only no interest in working with someone as morally stout as The Pope but insults him? It makes no sense and it's just a lame short-sighted method to try to jab Obama.

Get me your dealer's number. Stat. Ima make me some money!