Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POTUS to blame for "War on Police"
(09-02-2015, 05:24 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Shots fired at and hitting a police cruiser today.

I eagerly await the calming words from our POTUS...along with a very forceful and public declaration of complete support of our LEO's.    And It's past time he calls out the dumbasses who don't follow lawful orders that give rise to many of these situations.

Yes, "hands up, don't shoot" is great advice....unless, apparently, you're a white meth addict in TX.

Yawn
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/02/shock-audio-self-proclaimed-black-lives-matter-online-radio-host-declares-its-open-season-on-killing-whites-andpolice-officers/

The host, who goes by “King Noble,” associates himself with the Black Lives Matter and “f*** yo flag 911” movements.

“To me, what the Houston, Texas, brutal execution before the public represents to me is it’s open season on killing whites and white police officers — and probably killing cops period,” he said. “It’s unavoidable, inescapable. It’s funny that that now we are moving to a time where the predator will become the prey.”

After claiming that blacks can win a “race war” against whites and praising the execution of the Texas deputy, “King Noble” then made a sickening prediction.

“Today, we live in a time when the white man will be picked off, and there’s nothing he can do about it,” he said. “His day is up, his time is up. We will witness more executions and killing of white people and cops than we ever have before.”

The host added, “It’s about to go down. It’s open season on killing white people and crackas.”
(09-02-2015, 10:58 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/02/shock-audio-self-proclaimed-black-lives-matter-online-radio-host-declares-its-open-season-on-killing-whites-andpolice-officers/

The host, who goes by “King Noble,” associates himself with the Black Lives Matter and “f*** yo flag 911” movements.

“To me, what the Houston, Texas, brutal execution before the public represents to me is it’s open season on killing whites and white police officers — and probably killing cops period,” he said. “It’s unavoidable, inescapable. It’s funny that that now we are moving to a time where the predator will become the prey.”

After claiming that blacks can win a “race war” against whites and praising the execution of the Texas deputy, “King Noble” then made a sickening prediction.

“Today, we live in a time when the white man will be picked off, and there’s nothing he can do about it,” he said. “His day is up, his time is up. We will witness more executions and killing of white people and cops than we ever have before.”

The host added, “It’s about to go down. It’s open season on killing white people and crackas.”

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/09/01/watch-guiding-light-church-choir-performs-all-lives-matter-song

'All Lives Matter': Pastor's Song Aims to Promote Love & Unity

Quote:'All Lives Matter': Pastor's Song Aims to Promote Love & Unity

share this
?subject=%27All%20Lives%20Matter%27:%20Pastor%27s%20Song%20Aims%20to%20Promote%20Love%20&%20Unity&body=Check%20out%20this%20article%20from%20Fox%20News%20Insider:%20%0A%0Ahttp://insider.foxnews.com/2015/09/01/watch-guiding-light-church-choir-performs-all-lives-matter-song

[Image: 090115_ff_choir_640.jpg]

Sep 01, 2015 // 10:19am 
As seen on Fox and Friends

An Alabama pastor wrote a moving song with an important message: all lives matter.
Pastor Jim Lowe of the Guiding Light Church said today on "Fox and Friends" that everyone’s life is important, and all people have a purpose in this world.

“God gave us two commandments," Lowe said. "The first one was to love him, and the second one was to love one another… All we need in this world is a lot more love and a lot more unity.”
Watch the Guiding Light Church choir perform Lowe’s song, “All Lives Matter," in the video above.
(09-02-2015, 11:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/09/01/watch-guiding-light-church-choir-performs-all-lives-matter-song

'All Lives Matter': Pastor's Song Aims to Promote Love & Unity

That's nice.  Unfortunately, there are far too many that don't believe that all lives matter.  A democrat candidate was booed off of a stage and forced to apologize for alleging that very thought. 

I feel for anyone in law enforcement right now.  
(09-02-2015, 11:05 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: That's nice.  Unfortunately, there are far too many that don't believe that all lives matter.  A democrat candidate was booed off of a stage and forced to apologize for alleging that very thought. 

I feel for anyone in law enforcement right now.  

http://www.policeone.com/officer-shootings/articles/7342821-Report-White-supremacist-shot-cop-7-times/

Quote:Report: White supremacist shot cop 7 times

Officer critically injured during traffic stop remained alert long enough on the ambulance ride to tell another cop what happened
Jul 2, 2014
  • By John Killen
The Oregonian
VANCOUVER, Wash. — The Vancouver police officer who was shot and critically injured during a traffic stop remained alert long enough on the ambulance ride to the hospital to tell another officer what happened during the attack.
Officer Dustin Goudschaal was able to talk to Officer Jeffery Starks despite being shot seven times, according to court documents released Tuesday. Goudschaal had just pulled over a pickup truck about 11:30 a.m. Monday near Northeast 162nd Avenue and Northeast 34th Street when he was shot.
[Image: sappart.jpg]
James Todd Sapp, 47, the man accused of the shooting, made an initial appearance Tuesday in Clark County Superior Court. (Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Image)

As of Tuesday afternoon, Goudschaal's condition had been upgraded to "satisfactory," said Kim Kapp, spokeswoman for Vancouver police.

That marks a significant improvement. He was admitted to PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in critical condition. Conditions in Washington state are critical, serious and satisfactory.

They're based on vital signs, said Michelle Halfhill, a spokeswoman for PeaceHealth. "A patient in satisfactory condition is conscious and comfortable and the indicators are good."

James Todd Sapp, 47, the man accused of shooting Goudschaal, made an initial appearance Tuesday in Clark County Superior Court. Sapp "has been identified" as being a member of a white supremacist group, and has tattoos of a swastika and the words "White Pride," according to the probable cause affidavit in the case.

He goes by the street name "Cotton," the document says. Sapp has been accused of first-degree attempted murder, first-degree robbery and second-degree unlawful possession of a firearm.
(09-02-2015, 11:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.policeone.com/officer-shootings/articles/7342821-Report-White-supremacist-shot-cop-7-times/

Scumbag.  Hope he rots in hell and spends the next 30 or 40 years getting azz raped in jail.  

Is this supposed to change my position on the #BLM movement?  
(09-02-2015, 11:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.policeone.com/officer-shootings/articles/7342821-Report-White-supremacist-shot-cop-7-times/

Typical Dino apologetic deflection.  Anyone who can't admit Obama is the most divisive POTUS we've had in who knows how long is clearly a bootlicker.
(09-02-2015, 11:11 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Scumbag.  Hope he rots in hell and spends the next 30 or 40 years getting azz raped in jail.  

Is this supposed to change my position on the #BLM movement?  

Nope.

Maybe just open your eyes that one movement trying to say black lives matters isn't as bad as you want to believe...and that another movement might be worse.
(09-02-2015, 11:23 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Typical Dino apologetic deflection.  Anyone who can't admit Obama is the most divisive POTUS we've had in who knows how long is clearly a bootlicker.

Right.

Rolleyes
(09-02-2015, 11:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nope.

Maybe just open your eyes that one movement trying to say black lives matters isn't as bad as you want to believe...and that another movement might be worse.

No, I'd say that the BLM movement is worse. 

I can't tell you the last time I saw a post with pro-skinhead stuff on Facebook, but it's rare that I log into Facebook and not see some #BLM faux outrage about some alleged black victim while they consistently ignore the much larger number of blacks that are killed every day by other blacks. 
(09-02-2015, 11:27 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: No, I'd say that the BLM movement is worse. 

I can't tell you the last time I saw a post with pro-skinhead stuff on Facebook, but it's rare that I log into Facebook and not see some #BLM faux outrage about some alleged black victim while they consistently ignore the much larger number of blacks that are killed every day by other blacks. 

I could tell you (again) about how history and culture lead to these things, or how the black community routinely does address black on black crime, but it seems you really don't care and want a scapegoat so have at it and enjoy yourself.  I'm sure you'll find some like minded folks around here that have all the nuance of a sledgehammer killing a mosquito.

Rock On
(09-02-2015, 11:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: I could tell you (again) about how history and culture lead to these things, or how the black community routinely does address black on black crime, but it seems you really don't care and want a scapegoat so have at it and enjoy yourself.  I'm sure you'll find some like minded folks around here that have all the nuance of a sledgehammer killing a mosquito.

Rock On

Gee, it's doing a lot of good that the black community does routinely address black on black crime.  How's that working out for them? 

How many murders and crimes go unsolved because of fear of reprisal, hatred of police, or not wanting to lose "street cred" by cooperating with law enforcement happen, and meanwhile these same people are the ones that will burn down businesses in their own neighborhoods demanding justice.
(09-02-2015, 11:45 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Gee, it's doing a lot of good that the black community does routinely address black on black crime.  How's that working out for them? 

How many murders and crimes go unsolved because of fear of reprisal, hatred of police, or not wanting to lose "street cred" by cooperating with law enforcement happen, and meanwhile these same people are the ones that will burn down businesses in their own neighborhoods demanding justice.

Well, you questioned why they don't address it...and they do.

If a group addresses the problem but the problem still exists should they stop?  Or are you just continuing to spout talking points?

How many white crimes go unsolved out of fear?  I have no idea.  Are you insinuating that there are more blacks that do that than whites?  I guess you missed a large portion of Us and world history.

I'd also propose that the groups that are out there trying to clean up the violence in their communities are NOT the ones who are rioting and looting, but rather they are the ones that are peacefully protesting and trying to make a difference.  But, again, you don't want to see any of that.  You want to be angry at SOME group that can be blamed for the actions of a few.  I'll eagerly await your defense of all gun owners next time someone is shot.
(09-02-2015, 11:45 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Gee, it's doing a lot of good that the black community does routinely address black on black crime.  How's that working out for them? 

About as well as Muslim communities addressing terrorism.
(09-03-2015, 08:32 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: About as well as Muslim communities addressing terrorism.

I'll just copy and paste. Its easier than trying to come up with fresh reasons for unreasonable people.

(09-03-2015, 08:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well, you questioned why they don't address it...and they do.

If a group addresses the problem but the problem still exists should they stop?  Or are you just continuing to spout talking points?

How many white crimes go unsolved out of fear?  I have no idea.  Are you insinuating that there are more blacks that do that than whites?  I guess you missed a large portion of Us and world history.

I'd also propose that the groups that are out there trying to clean up the violence in their communities are NOT the ones who are rioting and looting, but rather they are the ones that are peacefully protesting and trying to make a difference.  But, again, you don't want to see any of that.  You want to be angry at SOME group that can be blamed for the actions of a few.  I'll eagerly await your defense of all gun owners next time someone is shot.

Rock On
(09-03-2015, 08:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'd also propose that the groups that are out there trying to clean up the violence in their communities are NOT the ones who are rioting and looting, but rather they are the ones that are peacefully protesting and trying to make a difference.  But, again, you don't want to see any of that.  You want to be angry at SOME group that can be blamed for the actions of a few.  I'll eagerly await your defense of all gun owners next time someone is shot.

This is ridiculous, and not at all what I'm saying. 

I'm not blaming an entire group for the actions of the view.  The idiots in the BLM movement are not the rational people who peacefully protest and are trying to make a difference, because those people are typically good and moral people that value ALL life, not racist opportunists who are doing nothing more than escalating the problems, inciting more destruction, and polarizing people. 

Wake me up when they start saying that all lives matter, and start holding their own people accountable for not valuing life as they do the ones that don't look like them, and most especially stop crying foul when a person is shot by a LEO BEFORE there's evidence of any wrong-doing.  

Faux outrage doesn't impress me.
(09-03-2015, 08:42 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: This is ridiculous, and not at all what I'm saying. 

I'm not blaming an entire group for the actions of the view.  The idiots in the BLM movement are not the rational people who peacefully protest and are trying to make a difference, because those people are typically good and moral people that value ALL life, not racist opportunists who are doing nothing more than escalating the problems, inciting more destruction, and polarizing people. 

Wake me up when they start saying that all lives matter, and start holding their own people accountable for not valuing life as they do the ones that don't look like them, and most especially stop crying foul when a person is shot by a LEO BEFORE there's evidence of any wrong-doing.  

Faux outrage doesn't impress me.

Irony is ironic. Rock On
(09-02-2015, 03:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: That he wanted the community to calm down?

Exactly...as in " don't worry, we got your back".
(09-03-2015, 08:58 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: Exactly...as in " don't worry, we got your back".

Lack of reading comprehension is no excuse.
(09-03-2015, 08:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: Irony is ironic. Rock On

Not sure what is ironic about my post.  I'll just assume that this is your go-to response when you're out of daily kos memes and mother jones talking points.