Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PP accounting gimmicks and an update on the Charges
(02-06-2016, 01:59 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What charges?

Is my two word question getting in the way of your narrative?

Stop picking and choosing posts to make out like it was a response to you. As for the charges this story has long been talked about here. feel free to find the previous thread.

Plus it was mentioned in this article at the end.
(02-07-2016, 10:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Stop picking and choosing posts to make out like it was a response to you.    As for the charges this story has long been talked about here.    feel free to find the previous thread.    

Plus it was mentioned in this article at the end.

(02-04-2016, 04:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/03/video-shows-planned-parenthood-accounting-tricks-to-hide-profits-from-baby-parts-sales/

Looks like we will see what happens with these Charges.   

LMAO You do a really piss poor imitation of a libertarian. I'll do what I want when I want, Mr. Pseudo-Liberterian. Look, you started the thread about the charges, your first post is one sentence about the charges. If you don't want to discuss the charges then STFU about the charges. Since you have failed yet again I need to ask; what f$&@ing charges?
(02-05-2016, 11:31 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Whhhhaaaattttt?!?!?!?  I thought Obamacare was going to cover everyone.  Everyone would have insurance, and everyone is legally required to have insurance.

Obamacare has been a huge success.  You must by lying about people not having coverage.  Let PP compete for those insurance dollars like any other clinic or doctor.

Obamacare was never meant to cover everyone. But, that didn't stop people from bitching they were being forced to get Obamacare when they weren't. Just like it didn't stop people from bitching they thought everyone was supposed to get Obamacare just like you. One of the biggest obstacles in discussing this topic is the enormous amount of bullshit that gets in the way of any honest discussion. It's a complex problem which is difficult to understand (by design) and this kind of BS just exacerbates the problem. 
(02-08-2016, 01:15 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: LMAO You do a really piss poor imitation of a libertarian. I'll do what I want when I want, Mr. Pseudo-Liberterian. Look, you started the thread about the charges, your first post is one sentence about the charges. If you don't want to discuss the charges then STFU about the charges. Since you have failed yet again I need to ask; what f$&@ing charges?

Never said I was a straight libertarian. I have always said I was a conservative libertarian.

I can't help if you haven't followed this story in the news. It's up to you to get yourself up to date.
(02-08-2016, 02:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  I have always said I was a conservative libertarian.  

I think you mean libertarian conservative (libertarian leaning conservative), but out of curiosity, what makes you one instead of a conservative? 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-08-2016, 10:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think you mean libertarian conservative (libertarian leaning conservative), but out of curiosity, what makes you one instead of a conservative? 

I am pretty liberal on several issues.   A Classic liberal as opposed to today's definition of liberal
(02-08-2016, 11:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am pretty liberal on several issues.   A Classic liberal as opposed to today's definition of liberal

Such as? Your stated positions on here seem more indicative of just a conservative. I haven't seen anything libertarian leaning about your beliefs, so I wasn't sure if I missed something. 

(02-08-2016, 02:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Never said I was a straight libertarian.  I have always said I was a conservative libertarian.  

I can't help if you haven't followed this story in the news.   It's up to you to get yourself up to date.

I never accused you of being straight. 
(02-09-2016, 01:08 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I never accused you of being straight. 

I wondered if anyone was going to go after that softball. 
Hilarious
Most Libertarians are what I cal "Self-leaning".

They are against all forms of government that does not help them.
(02-08-2016, 02:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Never said I was a straight libertarian.  I have always said I was a conservative libertarian.  

So as a libertarian you endorse individual autonomy and freedom of choice.  But, as a "conservative libertarian" you somehow feel it isn't a complete contradiction to restrict my individual autonomy and freedom of choice?

Quote:I can't help if you haven't followed this story in the news.   It's up to you to get yourself up to date.

Anyone who is familiar with this forum is familiar with this story because of your post history.  What I'm trying to determine is if you are familiar with the charges you started this thread to discuss.  So I would like to begin at the beginning; what charges?  Once you are eventually able to identify the charges, can you please compare and contrast a charge vs. an accusation?
(02-08-2016, 11:25 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Such as? Your stated positions on here seem more indicative of just a conservative. I haven't seen anything libertarian leaning about your beliefs, so I wasn't sure if I missed something. 

Bfine hasn't been restrained at all when mentioning my liberal positions. Hopefully he sees this thread.

foreign policy, trade, criminal justice reform, marriage. To name a few.
(02-09-2016, 02:46 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So as a libertarian you endorse individual autonomy and freedom of choice.  But, as a "conservative libertarian" you somehow feel it isn't a complete contradiction to restrict my individual autonomy and freedom of choice?

Anyone who is familiar with this forum is familiar with this story because of your post history.  What I'm trying to determine is if you are familiar with the charges you started this thread to discuss.  So I would like to begin at the beginning; what charges?  Once you are eventually able to identify the charges, can you please compare and contrast a charge vs. an accusation?

Lol your an idiot .
(02-09-2016, 12:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Most Libertarians are what I cal "Self-leaning".

They are against all forms of government that does not help them.

I agree.   The full libertarian is like a unicorn.

The best part about them is there is usually a place you can find common ground. Now whether they are able to work on the things they agree with you instead of jamming down the rest.
(02-09-2016, 08:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol your an idiot .

You're
(02-09-2016, 08:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Bfine hasn't been restrained at all when mentioning my liberal positions.    Hopefully he sees this thread.  

foreign policy, trade, criminal justice reform, marriage.  To name a few.

You support local governments being allowed to ban consenting adults from getting married. Not sure what you think the actual libertarian position on marriage is but it isn't that. Making it a state decision is just the standard conservative position these days.

I'd have to know more about your other positions, but I'd guess you have a very Rand Paul like foreign policy which is one of the few positions of his that truly is libertarian.