Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pac and Tez do Hawaii
They can do what they want on the bye week. But at the same time going to a tropical beach somewhere when the team is scraping by tells me where their priorities are, which is nothing new apparently at least from Pacman.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For crying out loud, would it make people feel better if they sat home on the couch and moped. I hope they went out, had some fun, cleared their heads and come back ready to finish the rest of the season strong....
Reply/Quote
Who knows how long ago they made these plans? Flying your families to Hawaii for a week isn't something you do on a whim. They probably had this trip planned in the off season. I doubt they were going to look at their kids and say "Sorry guys, we have to cancel vacation because some guys on a message board think we suck and should stay home to mope about it."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2016, 06:27 PM)Earendil Wrote: Who knows how long ago they made these plans?  Flying your families to Hawaii for a week isn't something you do on a whim.  They probably had this trip planned in the off season.  I doubt they were going to look at their kids and say "Sorry guys, we have to cancel vacation because some guys on a message board think we suck and should stay home to mope about it."

Man, if only we had that kind of pull with the players, Marvin and especially the old man.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote