Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packers vs. Cowboys
Wow! What a game with great execution all over the field by both teams. Sad to say but I was of the thinking that we could compete for the SB next year. After watching that game, I think we are still years away. We have very few players tht could be on the field for either of those teams.
Reply/Quote
God, we would have been crushed today by either one of those teams. It would have been over before the half.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I didn't really care who won this game as long it wasn't the Cowboys. And I was hoping the loss would be as heartbreaking as possible.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
What I saw were two high powered offenses moving at will against soft defenses; basically like watching the NBA using a football.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dallas will be back the next few years. The rookies now have playoff experience and did well.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 10:12 PM)McC Wrote: I didn't really care who won this game as long it wasn't the Cowboys. And I was hoping the loss would be as heartbreaking as possible.

Dak Prescott now has the same number of playoff wins as Andy Dalton. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 10:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Dak Prescott now has the same number of playoff wins as Andy Dalton. Smirk

He also has two more TDs and 5 less intro's than Andy  Ninja
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 10:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Dak Prescott now has the same number of playoff wins as Andy Dalton. Smirk

True, but his average margin of defeat is already lower..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It was a hell of a good ball game and I didn't really care who won. But I couldn't help admiring the young Cowboys because I doubt a ML lead team would have had any chance of coming back from a 21-3 deficit.
Reply/Quote
We need to add more playmakers on offense and defense.

We have AJ Green now and Burfict on defense. Those teams have multiple guys on offense that make plays.
Reply/Quote
Dak wouldn't do squat with ConservaMarv.

Coaching matters, as has been proven time and time again over the last 15 years.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
We've been watching great coaching all weekend long. Lets face it folks we don't have the coaches to hang with these guys in the playoffs. Now that we are out it's looking like we may not have ever really been close.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 10:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dak wouldn't do squat with ConservaMarv.

Coaching matters, as has been proven time and time again over the last 15 years.

Just stop.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 11:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just stop.

If you can go on ad naseum about Dalton, he can complain about Marvin.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 10:50 PM)jj22 Wrote: We've been watching great coaching all weekend long. Lets face it folks we don't have the coaches to hang with these guys in the playoffs. Now that we are out it's looking like we may not have ever really been close.

Agreed,

Looking back now at the last few years I don't think we've really ever been as close as most of us thought we were. The only reason we've been at all close is because we had enough talent to overcome the horrible coaching and overall culture.

But to reach the big dance we have to have total unity, one vision, absolute discipline, heart, etc. - Not possible with the complete lack of accountability coming down from the top here. What do you wanna bet Adam Jones is still a Bengal next season ?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 11:04 PM)Earendil Wrote: If you can go on as naseum about Dalton, he can complain about Marvin.
Link all the Dalton threads I have started

Link anytime I've said Andy should be replaced.

Link every playoff game the current Dallas coach has won
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 11:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Link all the Dalton threads I have started

Link anytime I've said Andy should be replaced.

Link every playoff game the current Dallas coach has won

Blah blah blah

I don't have to, we all know you don't like Dalton. Embrace it and let the rest of us not like Marvin. Telling someone else to stop complaining about one guy when you complain just as much about another is pretty hypocritical.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 10:50 PM)jj22 Wrote: We've been watching great coaching all weekend long. Lets face it folks we don't have the coaches to hang with these guys in the playoffs. Now that we are out it's looking like we may not have ever really been close.

That was already pretty evident in all 5 playoff games the Bengals have played in recently. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Three of the four teams I wanted out are out, Giants, Cowboys, and Seattle.

One more left! Thugsburgh Squeelers! Come one Chiefs!!
Reply/Quote
eric berry may have just saved it for the chiefs. steelers were going to score there.
Reply/Quote