Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Packers vs. Cowboys - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Packers vs. Cowboys (/Thread-Packers-vs-Cowboys)

Pages: 1 2

Packers vs. Cowboys - James Brooks - 01-15-2017

Wow! What a game with great execution all over the field by both teams. Sad to say but I was of the thinking that we could compete for the SB next year. After watching that game, I think we are still years away. We have very few players tht could be on the field for either of those teams.

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - Awful Llama - 01-15-2017

God, we would have been crushed today by either one of those teams. It would have been over before the half.

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - McC - 01-15-2017

I didn't really care who won this game as long it wasn't the Cowboys. And I was hoping the loss would be as heartbreaking as possible.

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - Fan_in_Kettering - 01-15-2017

What I saw were two high powered offenses moving at will against soft defenses; basically like watching the NBA using a football.

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - guyofthetiger - 01-15-2017

Dallas will be back the next few years. The rookies now have playoff experience and did well.

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - Fan_in_Kettering - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 10:12 PM)McC Wrote: I didn't really care who won this game as long it wasn't the Cowboys. And I was hoping the loss would be as heartbreaking as possible.

Dak Prescott now has the same number of playoff wins as Andy Dalton. Smirk

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - Millhouse - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 10:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Dak Prescott now has the same number of playoff wins as Andy Dalton. Smirk

He also has two more TDs and 5 less intro's than Andy  Ninja

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - SunsetBengal - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 10:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Dak Prescott now has the same number of playoff wins as Andy Dalton. Smirk

True, but his average margin of defeat is already lower..

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - bengalfan74 - 01-15-2017

It was a hell of a good ball game and I didn't really care who won. But I couldn't help admiring the young Cowboys because I doubt a ML lead team would have had any chance of coming back from a 21-3 deficit.

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - THE PISTONS - 01-15-2017

We need to add more playmakers on offense and defense.

We have AJ Green now and Burfict on defense. Those teams have multiple guys on offense that make plays.

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - Shake n Blake - 01-15-2017

Dak wouldn't do squat with ConservaMarv.

Coaching matters, as has been proven time and time again over the last 15 years.

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - jj22 - 01-15-2017

We've been watching great coaching all weekend long. Lets face it folks we don't have the coaches to hang with these guys in the playoffs. Now that we are out it's looking like we may not have ever really been close.

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - bfine32 - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 10:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dak wouldn't do squat with ConservaMarv.

Coaching matters, as has been proven time and time again over the last 15 years.

Just stop.

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - Earendil - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 11:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just stop.

If you can go on ad naseum about Dalton, he can complain about Marvin.

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - bengalfan74 - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 10:50 PM)jj22 Wrote: We've been watching great coaching all weekend long. Lets face it folks we don't have the coaches to hang with these guys in the playoffs. Now that we are out it's looking like we may not have ever really been close.

Agreed,

Looking back now at the last few years I don't think we've really ever been as close as most of us thought we were. The only reason we've been at all close is because we had enough talent to overcome the horrible coaching and overall culture.

But to reach the big dance we have to have total unity, one vision, absolute discipline, heart, etc. - Not possible with the complete lack of accountability coming down from the top here. What do you wanna bet Adam Jones is still a Bengal next season ?

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - bfine32 - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 11:04 PM)Earendil Wrote: If you can go on as naseum about Dalton, he can complain about Marvin.
Link all the Dalton threads I have started

Link anytime I've said Andy should be replaced.

Link every playoff game the current Dallas coach has won

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - Earendil - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 11:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Link all the Dalton threads I have started

Link anytime I've said Andy should be replaced.

Link every playoff game the current Dallas coach has won

Blah blah blah

I don't have to, we all know you don't like Dalton. Embrace it and let the rest of us not like Marvin. Telling someone else to stop complaining about one guy when you complain just as much about another is pretty hypocritical.

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - rfaulk34 - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 10:50 PM)jj22 Wrote: We've been watching great coaching all weekend long. Lets face it folks we don't have the coaches to hang with these guys in the playoffs. Now that we are out it's looking like we may not have ever really been close.

That was already pretty evident in all 5 playoff games the Bengals have played in recently. 

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - bengalguy71 - 01-15-2017

Three of the four teams I wanted out are out, Giants, Cowboys, and Seattle.

One more left! Thugsburgh Squeelers! Come one Chiefs!!

RE: Packers vs. Cowboys - WildCat - 01-15-2017

eric berry may have just saved it for the chiefs. steelers were going to score there.