Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packers vs. Cowboys
All anyone really needs to understand about the outcome of that game..

[Image: 15965500_159656964522299_211663283548615...e=5908AFEE]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 11:13 PM)Earendil Wrote: Blah blah blah

I don't have to, we all know you don't like Dalton. Embrace it and let the rest of us not like Marvin. Telling someone else to stop complaining about one guy when you complain just as much about another is pretty hypocritical.

Just link ANYTHING of me complaining about Andy. Just because I think he's a mid-tier QB and chuckle when folks try to place him in the elite tier doesn't mean I complain about him or don't like him.

The point was Precott's HC has not done anything of note; yet he had a great playoff game. Just found the suggestion that he would not do it here because of the HC to be amusing. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 11:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just link ANYTHING of me complaining about Andy. Just because I think he's a mid-tier QB and chuckle when folks try to place him in the elite tier doesn't mean I complain about him or don't like him.

The point was Precott's HC has not done anything of note; yet he had a great playoff game. Just found the suggestion that he would not do it here because of the HC to be amusing. 

I'm on my phone, so I'll have to do it tomorrow. Though I'm not sure why I'll bother, you'll move the goalposts once I do.
Reply/Quote