Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hasselbeck>Luck
2-0 vs 1-2. I think Luck will make an adequate backup though.

And how nice would it be to be in the AFC South? Cincinnati teams stuck in the toughest divisions in football and baseball, and Indy gets to play division 3 college teams.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd think about trading for Luck to backup Andy, but I'd bet A.J. McCarron will have more wins by the end of the season than Andrew Luck.

Once we let Andy rest for the playoffs, AJM will surely come in and outperform whatever neckbeard is trying to do by that point in the season. Luck must be happy that he got hurt or else he would have shattered some NFL records for turnovers, hell, maybe he will anyway!
Reply/Quote
I love the "o-line" sucks excuse. Well, they were good enough to keep Hasselbeck clean against Watt and Clowney. Perhaps he needs to get rid of the ball quicker?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 10:35 AM)michaelsean Wrote: 2-0 vs 1-2. I think Luck will make an adequate backup though.

And how nice would it be to be in the AFC South? Cincinnati teams stuck in the toughest divisions in football and baseball, and Indy gets to play division 3 college teams.

AFC S is so bad they are losing to the all 32+ team
Reply/Quote
Holy crap.

What happens when the Colts start playing actual NFL teams?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 03:14 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Holy crap.

fumbles and ints
Reply/Quote

See week 1 and week 2.  So far they have beat the Bears, Jaguars, and Texans.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 11:37 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: I love the "o-line" sucks excuse.  Well, they were good enough to keep Hasselbeck clean against Watt and Clowney.  Perhaps he needs to get rid of the ball quicker?

I've been screaming that for forever now. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Personally I find it to be crap that the QB that won the game was a back up who only practiced once all week because he had a flu.
That doesn't make sense.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 06:30 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Personally I find it to be crap that the QB that won the game was a back up who only practiced once all week because he had a flu.
That doesn't make sense.

That just tells you how simple the offense is. Probably the only way they could get Luck to learn it was to dumb it down. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 10:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That just tells you how simple the offense is. Probably the only way they could get Luck to learn it was to dumb it down. Smirk

So simple, a caveman can do it. 

Except for a caveman that looks like Andy Luck. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 10:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That just tells you how simple the offense is. Probably the only way they could get Luck to learn it was to dumb it down. Smirk

If you know less and do less,That shouldn't add up to winning.
More  with less only works in bargain shopping
Reply/Quote

Exactly.  I hope they enjoyed beating the crap out of us and then knocking us out of the playoffs in 2014 because they ain't good this season, that's for sure! Ninja

Sorry, I'm bad at smack talk. Um I mean, the Colts are some sorry losers and they're going to go 5-11 and still win their division by like 2 games!
Reply/Quote
Made this little beauty!

[img][Image: seftf.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker[/img]
[Image: 52393749789596023645410.jpg]
Reply/Quote