Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I remember.....
I remember the last time the steelers were 10-3 and got Tebow'd in the playoffs.

I remember the last time the steelers were 8-5 and won out to claim the division. Then got bounced by Baltimore in the playoffs.

And both of my memories are fresher than yours. Wink

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 02:18 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Why are you quoting Bear Bryant?

[Image: tumblr_mxx8xxRrNp1s3dn7vo1_1280.png]

The Steelers 26.5 ppg on offense and 20.0 on defense put them right the center of all those points. Maybe a slight shade to the right of dead center, but the Steelers have played 6 games vs the top 8 offenses so far, so that that shade is nothing. Take out the 4 games Ben took 0 snaps and the offensive production is closer to 32 ppg. That would put this year's Steeler team right in between the 4 circles at the top.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I remember the last time the steelers won in the playoffs without a top 3 ranked defense.

Wait, no i don't. It never happened. Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 04:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I remember the last time the steelers were 10-3 and got Tebow'd in the playoffs.

I remember the last time the steelers were 8-5 and won out to claim the division. Then got bounced by Baltimore in the playoffs.

And both of my memories are fresher than yours.  Wink

I remember when the Bengals made it past the first round of the playoffs.  You're too young for that memory.   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:43 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Anymore? I think that's all he ever talked about.

so steeler fans support a rapist?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 04:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: so steeler fans support a rapist?

So Bengals fans are inept with logic?

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 04:22 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I remember when the Bengals made it past the first round of the playoffs.  You're too young for that memory.   Cool

Au contraire. I remember when you were born.

I'm your dad. Shocked

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 04:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Au contraire. I remember when you were born.

I'm your dad. Shocked

Oh....So it's hereditary then.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 02:18 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Why are you quoting Bear Bryant?

[Image: tumblr_mxx8xxRrNp1s3dn7vo1_1280.png]

Why use a chart that looks like a Playstation controller farted  on a pie chart?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 05:00 PM)Benton Wrote: Why use a chart that looks like a Playstation controller farted  on a pie chart?

Why are you asking me?  I shouldn't have to tell you how to do investigative journaling.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 05:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Why are you asking me?  I shouldn't have to tell you how to do investigative journaling.

That's how you do investigative journaling.
 You ask questions.

Mellow

Although, I guess if it was investigative journaling, you'd be asking yourself questions.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 06:06 PM)Benton Wrote: That's how you do investigative journaling.
 You ask questions.

Mellow

Although, I guess if it was investigative journaling, you'd be asking yourself questions.

Yeah...Makes sense to ask questions of the person that made the image..................... Mellow

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 04:34 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Oh....So it's hereditary then.

Ok, i'll bite. 

What's hereditary?

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 05:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Why are you asking me?  I shouldn't have to tell you how to do investigative journaling.

What the hell...

Wouldn't that be an invasion of piracy?

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 11:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ok, i'll bite. 

What's hereditary?

You know.   Wink

Reply/Quote