Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pain
(05-23-2022, 10:17 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I re-watched the Super Bowl highlights over the weekend. Aaron Donald is the SINGLE reason the Rams won that game. He was an absolute menace. The Burrow sack to end the game, stopping Perine on 3rd and 1 when Perine should have had that first down, etc. 

Guy made SO many plays that game. His performance was vastly UNDERRATED in my opinion. It was one of the best defensive efforts by a player in Super Bowl history. 

1 Guy can wreck the show if he cant be accounted for.

Pretty sure the rams didnt underrate it as they are looking at giving him a raise. lol
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2022, 10:18 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I think Spains comments on social after the game sealed his fate. This team is all about culture and character and blame shifting is not a great look or someone ZT wants in the locker room. 

I thought he just beefed with some Buffalo players/fans.

How is that different from what Apple did?  Zac had no problem with re-signing him.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2022, 12:25 PM)jason Wrote: He's basically on that super elite level of players like Lawrence Taylor and Reggie White (in my lifetime).

Looks like Alan Page out there.Twitch

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2022, 08:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: Looks like Alan Page out there.Twitch

Yep.  Donald is kind of special.

8 seasons, 8 x Pro Bowls, 7 x All-Pro 

More "Defensive Player of the Year" awards (3) than games missed with injury (2).
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2022, 12:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I thought he just beefed with some Buffalo players/fans.

How is that different from what Apple did?  Zac had no problem with re-signing him.

Spain tweeted a comment right after the Super Bowl that the last play where Burrow got hurt "wasn't his fault" and "don't look at me" and basically blamed the rest of the OL for it. Apple beefs with other fans on twitter, Spain's was completely different. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2022, 11:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yep.  Donald is kind of special.

8 seasons, 8 x Pro Bowls, 7 x All-Pro 

More "Defensive Player of the Year" awards (3) than games missed with injury (2).

Performance enhancing drugs will do that to you. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2022, 10:01 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Performance enhancing drugs will do that to you. 

Donald does not use any more PEDs than any other NFL player.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2022, 10:00 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Spain tweeted a comment right after the Super Bowl that the last play where Burrow got hurt "wasn't his fault" and "don't look at me" and basically blamed the rest of the OL for it. Apple beefs with other fans on twitter, Spain's was completely different. 

Well that was dumb by him. You are right, could be the reason he isn't back.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2022, 10:00 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Spain tweeted a comment right after the Super Bowl that the last play where Burrow got hurt "wasn't his fault" and "don't look at me" and basically blamed the rest of the OL for it. 

Anyone remember these tweets?

I am looking for them but can't find them.

All I can find discussion about is Spains beef with some former Bills teammates, and I can't find where he blames the rest of the O-line or says the last play was not his fault.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2022, 04:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Anyone remember these tweets?

I am looking for them but can't find them.

All I can find discussion about is Spains beef with some former Bills teammates, and I can't find where he blames the rest of the O-line or says the last play was not his fault.

Here is an article discussing his now deleted tweets. As far as I know, this is all he said. 

Link
Reply/Quote
I like how he trash talks the Titans DT after they tried to peep, saying they went home early. It may be considered a poor sport but that moment when you win and talk trash is one of the best feelings lol.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2022, 05:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Just like the win over the raiders erased the loss to the Steelers in 2015, a Super Bowl win will bury this one.

Of all the losses I have ever witnessed, 2005 and 2015 will never be buried.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2022, 02:49 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Sometimes I really wish I could just fart on your head. 

If you do, make sure you eat hard boiled eggs, Skyline chili and taco bell about an hour before and chase it down with a few beers.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2022, 09:15 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: If you do, make sure you eat hard boiled eggs, Skyline chili and taco bell about an hour before and chase it down with a few beers.

Yeah, that way Weezy could really scar Fred for awhile lol
Reply/Quote