Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer: Facing Bengals "not just another game"
(11-23-2015, 03:48 AM)GodFather Wrote: and the Texans game was supposed to be an easy "W"  :snark:

The Rams are a much better team then the Texans.  The Rams will be a tough game.

The Rams are in no way better than the Texans.  I'll admit we lost some "shoulda won's" but the Rams in Cincy?  Meh, the Rams lost to a number of ho-hum teams.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 03:54 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Meh. The Texans beat a pretty solid Jets team today and they're very much in the hunt at 5-5. The Rams have a terrible o-line, no receivers and worse QB play than the Texans. Their d-line is good, but no JJ Watt there.

Aaron Donald is pretty good. Maybe not quite as good as watt, but he isn't that far behind him either. I just hope the line can block better than they did in the 2nd half against AZ. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 03:54 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Meh. The Texans beat a pretty solid Jets team today and they're very much in the hunt at 5-5. The Rams have a terrible o-line, no receivers and worse QB play than the Texans. Their d-line is good, but no JJ Watt there.

Aaron Donald is pretty damn good. Hopefully we keep Gio away from him after what he did to Forsett.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 04:49 AM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Aaron Donald is pretty good. Maybe not quite as good as watt, but he isn't that far behind him either. I just hope the line can block better than they did in the 2nd half against AZ. 

Donald is a DT, Watt is a DE. If you want to compare him to someone compare him to his favorite player...

Our very own Geno Atkins.

BTW, Fun game last night. We played well and almost pulled it off.

We should beat the Rams and get back on track.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 02:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Donald is a DT, Watt is a DE. If you want to compare him to someone compare him to his favorite player...

Our very own Geno Atkins.

BTW, Fun game last night. We played well and almost pulled it off.

We should beat the Rams and get back on track.

I know Donald is a DT. I really like donald. I wouldve loved if he somehow fell to us in the draft. They should beat the rams. I'd just rather not watch another game where there is constant pressure in their face. 
Reply/Quote