Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer + Gresham = Paybacks?
Lol. Why do I feel like they are going to make that game very personal !! Lol

AND at Arizona? Me thinks that may be the team to hand us our first loss this year.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 11:46 PM)Whacked Wrote: Lol. Why do I feel like they are going to make that game very personal !! Lol

AND at Arizona? Me thinks that may be the team to hand us our first loss this year.

And frostee Rucker? 

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 11:46 PM)Whacked Wrote: Lol. Why do I feel like they are going to make that game very personal !! Lol

Don't know what Carson has to ***** about.  He is the one who demanded to be traded.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Everyone of them have played us more than once besides Gresham of course.
Reply/Quote
Floyd and Fitzgerald look pretty beastly.

This could be one heck of a shoot out w all the offensive talent on both sides.
Reply/Quote
We're gonna **** that team up.
Reply/Quote
It's a good thing that we have a strong pass rush, and a solid secondary. Wink

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Palmer is about as elusive as an oak tree. If we can get some decent pressure on him with out front four, I like our chances.
Reply/Quote
Bring it on - heck, yea!
That team isn't as good as this team.

And unfortunately, they faced a very significant injury already tonight - one who has helped pressure up front. Hate to see stuff like that - but the point is that they lost another part of that team tonight for quite some time (hopefully not life threatening nor career ending).
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 11:58 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: We're gonna **** that team up.

Yessir.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The only way Gresham hurts us is if he puts on a Bengals uniform and pulls his usual false start / fumble routine.
Reply/Quote
I wish he would stop saying "New York" as the replay center. Just sounds stupid.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 12:14 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: The only way Gresham hurts us is if he puts on a Bengals uniform and pulls his usual false start / fumble routine.

Yes - that is why he no longer plays on this team.  They have our leftovers.  
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Carson looks like he is at practice he's had so much time to throw

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Looking past the Texans? That's a big no no guys.

Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 12:39 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Looking past the Texans? That's a big no no guys.

Ninja

^This

I listen to the sports talk shows out here and I tell you that there has been absolutely nothing about the Bengals game mentioned at all. Especially this week: EVERYTHING has been Seahawks. And I'm positive that that has been the only thing on the minds of Palmer, Rucker and Gresham. The Seahawks are their Steelers.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Run the ball at Buchanan.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Well, so far Gresham has already had a dumb, drive killing false start (turned 3rd and 1 into 3rd and 6) and Palmer just had an awful fumble where he even SAW CLIFF AVRIL COMING and did not secure the ball or throw it away. Seattle about to make it a one point game.
Reply/Quote
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Carson coughs it up again for another TD!
Reply/Quote
OK. Carson HAS to have a record for most turnovers resulting in defensive tds. How can I find this info?
Reply/Quote