Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer + Gresham = Paybacks?
this game is taking forever
Reply/Quote
hahaha Hilarious Gresham TD....
Reply/Quote
Sorry, but that was a BADLY blown coverage. My dog could have caught the TD pass he was so open.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We have to get trash around Carson's feet (aka collapse the middle of the pocket).

I would love to see Hardison get the nod and see if he can do anything in that capacity.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Probably a big Geno game. Especially with Iupati out. Also a good challenge for the secondary. Offensively we are more potent than Seattle so we should do better than they did.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 12:05 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Palmer is about as elusive as an oak tree. If we can get some decent pressure on him with out front four, I like our chances.

This should be it's own thread.

Things more elusive than Carson Palmer:

An armadillo

actually this idea was much better in my head than typing it out.

moving along.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 09:32 AM)basballguy Wrote: This should be it's own thread.

Things more elusive than Carson Palmer:

An armadillo

actually this idea was much better in my head than typing it out.

moving along.
It's still not bad.  Maybe it just needs tweaked a lil bit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
As revenge minded as Palmer and Gresham may or may not be, there are a dozen or so Bengals that may have a little malice left in their hearts as well... Dunlap, Atkins, Peko, Johnson, Sims, Maualuga, Rey, Nelson, and Hall are all defenders who had to pick up the pieces after the 2010 season.

Darn near the whole roster had to live with Gresham's shenanigans over the years.
Reply/Quote
The least person in this world I am afraid of coming back and having a huge game against the Bengals is Jermain Gresham. The guys is straight up terrible.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 12:39 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Looking past the Texans? That's a big no no guys.

Ninja

Good thing we dont actually, ya know....play for the Bengals. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 10:21 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Good thing we dont actually, ya know....play for the Bengals. 

I was making fun of people who do that. Thought the ninja would make that abundantly clear, but apparently I overestimated you guys. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Gresham getting revenge. Hilarious

Bengals gave that guy more chances then he deserved and he never got any better. I'm sure Gresham wants "revenge" but he will probably only be able to muster a few false starts.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 11:46 PM)Whacked Wrote: Lol. Why do I feel like they are going to make that game very personal !! Lol

AND at Arizona? Me thinks that may be the team to hand us our first loss this year.

Think Carson and Gresham will take it personal. Yet believe the Bengals defense will as well on their statuesque QB. 

Making Texans a possible trap game. Because Bengals have a giant undefeated bullseye on their back that every single team they play will give 110% in trying to knock them off.   Not just Az. 

Expect a fumble or two by Gresh squirming for extra yards and a pick 6 or two by his greatness to be Az's ultimate demise.

Also expect Andy to take this Carson talk personally as and finally put his memory to bed. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This is a funny topic. Gresham will have a timely holding penalty, and we know how he holds the ball - it will be knocked out.

It's interesting to consider if Carson will get cheer'd or boo'd, either way I don't see us losing this year.

Any real TE play during the ARI game will be coming from the Bengals side. 
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Gresham has posted a 13-158-1 statline through 9 games. It's a shame that Gresh keeps landing with teams that don't know how to properly utilize his immense talent.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Mike Brown will emerge from his reclusive nature and actually address the team personally about his passion to humiliate Palmer with a blowout win. Oh yeah... Destroy the Texans first though.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 11:02 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: I wonder if Mike Brown will emerge from his reclusive nature and actually address the team personally about his passion to humiliate Palmer with a blowout win. Oh yeah... Destroy the Texans first though.

Rock On
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 11:46 PM)Whacked Wrote: Lol. Why do I feel like they are going to make that game very personal !! Lol

AND at Arizona? Me thinks that may be the team to hand us our first loss this year.

Let's see...one of them quit on their team, and the other didn't play because he was hurt (yet many folks that saw him in practice thought he could have played).  I am hopeful that the team still has a case of the red ass against Palmer and shuts him down.

It will be a real challenge, on the road after a short week, but if they win tonight and win at AZ, they are going to go 16-0.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 12:39 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Looking past the Texans? That's a big no no guys.

Ninja

I doubt the team is looking past them.  And I am sure I will be on my game tonight as a fan despite thinking about the Arizona game beforehand.  LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 10:58 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Gresham has posted a 13-158-1 statline through 9 games. It's a shame that Gresh keeps landing with teams that don't know how to properly utilize his immense talent.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote