Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YOUR Top 5 Teams
(09-28-2015, 03:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Pats
Packers
Cards
Bengals
Broncos

Tough call between Broncos and Panthers. Next 5 in no order: Panthers, Falcons, Bills, Steelers, Cowboys (once they get Dez and Romo back)

yeah broncos d seems real but they dont seem to have the mojo on offense they used to...
Reply/Quote
Don't know I just watch the Bengals !
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 03:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you mean like calling for the TD pass on 4th and 1 before the half>?

Every coach will try it once in a while.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Packers vs Bengals Superbowl!
Reply/Quote
1. Green Bay — Last night may have jaded tat a little, but man they looked good. If everyone stays healthy, that team should be in the SB.
2. Cincinnati — Same as above.
3. Arizona — Same as the first two.
4. NE — Yeah, I realize they're 50 times more likely to be in the SB than two of the three teams above, but, beating the Steelers by a score without Bell and the Jags doesn't really say much. Neither does beating any team coached by Rex Ryan. They've got Indy and NY coming up. Those will say a lot.
5. Seahawks — They're getting off to a slow start, but I think they're still one of the better teams this year. With Bell being back, I wold have put the Steelers here, but Ben's injury leaves them in doubt for a while.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We have to finish strong!
Reply/Quote
1.) Patriots
2.) Packers
3.)Cardinals
4.)Broncos
5.)Bengals
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 10:41 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Packers vs Bengals Superbowl!

given our recent head to head history are you sure thats the matchup you want lol?
Reply/Quote