Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panthers @ Bengals predictions
23-17 Panthers
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
the home team 24-13
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I see a bounce back week for the Bengals. Things get clicking again. Bengals 35 Panthers 24
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
The 2nd coming of Joe Montana and Barry Sanders vs The Bengals D
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Hurst will get 70+ yards late in the second half after we're down 2+ scores.

MacPherson will miss a meaningless 40+ yard field goal that would've been good from 75 yards if kicked between the goal posts.

Burrow gets sacked 5 times.

Mike Thomas is concussed when a pass goes directly through his hands and hits him in the facemask.

I choose to do something better with my Sunday 3 minutes into the second quarter.
Reply/Quote
I dont think we'll bounce back to looking good again, but I do think we'll edge out a close one. Bengals 24-20 Panthers.
Reply/Quote
I don't think they'll look good- they'll continue to struggle- but they'll pull out a tight win. The Panthers are in a worse spot than the Bengals. 21-19, but it won't be pretty.
Reply/Quote
Since they have a good edge rusher, and every time they've went against one this year they've lost. So unless something changes I'm going to predict a loss even though the panthers are a bad team. So we're the browns and steelers,
Reply/Quote
Oh and they're against a no name backup qb which is seemingly always a problem.
Reply/Quote
Too soon for a prediction, but with the injuries to our defense, as of this moment, I'm thinking this is going to be a shoot out.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34-20, bounce back with an impressive performance albeit vs a bad team
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't take the Panthers lightly. If their kicker made the FG or the X-tra point in the last game, they would have been in first place in their division, based on tiebreakers. That being said, I do expect the Bengals to win because it is a home game.

I was leery of playing on the road in Cleveland or a Monday Night on Halloween. But this is an ordinary 1pm home game against a team that must be deflated after losing a game they had in their pocket, save the 15-yard celebration penalty on what would have been the winning TD and then a missed 33-yard FG in overtime.
Reply/Quote
Honestly, could go either way. We all know that. I think Bengals win though.. low scoring game. 17-10
Reply/Quote
Ok, I'm ready to make my prediction.

I think this is going to be a vintage 2021 Bengals type game. Offense will come out sluggish and defense will keep it close (though barely as I think Carolina's run game is going to do pretty well). Mid-to-end of 2nd quarter, offense will have a drive or two with big plays having the momentum heading into the 3rd. 2nd half will be mostly Bengals. Offense will start to move at will getting some FGs and a TD or 2. Carolina will keep pace with our defense slowing the running game but PJ Walker takes advantage of our inexperienced secondary to keep the game close.

Evan McPherson will win this game on a late 4th QTR field goal. Bengals win 20-17
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Heart tells me us, but my brain is saying Panthers by around 21.

This is the issue with being so inconsistent. I can’t even throw out a solid prediction

If we get good Burrow/o line the game could be over by halftime

If we get bad Burrow/o line we could lose by 2-3 scores even against this trash team
-Housh
Reply/Quote
35-21 Panthers.

The Panthers have a strong running game right now. We are also really beat up in the secondary and that will make life a lot easier on PJ Walker. Joe Burrow will have to win this one without Chase and I just don't see it happening. I think the season is all but over. But perhaps with Zac it always was.
Reply/Quote
21-13, Carolina.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 17-10
Reply/Quote
My Prediction : Bengals better WIN and 2 weeks later Beat Pittsburgh. Win before the Bye Week. Win after the Bye Week. Do NOT end up 0-4 against the AFC North. Climb to 6-4 and be 3-0 against NFC South. DO THAT, and they still have a chance.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
My confidence in this team right now is not very high (duh). My heart is dying to believe they'll come out and be ready to kick some ass. My head tells me they'll do the usual four 3 and outs to start the game and have like 3 points at halftime and........you know.
Reply/Quote