Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panthers @ Bengals predictions
(11-05-2022, 09:09 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: My confidence in this team right now is not very high (duh). My heart is dying to believe they'll come out and be ready to kick some ass. My head tells me they'll do the usual four 3 and outs to start the game and have like 3 points at halftime and........you know.

OH, I think they will when at home against Carolina.  It is At Pittsburgh that worries me.  Bengals better take the Bye Week and figure out they can not take the Pittsburgh Sweep or a few weeks later a Cleveland Sweep and at end of season a Baltimore Sweep.  Bengals are 0-3 in the AFC North, but they better win out and go 3-3 if they want to make play-offs.   I do not see play-offs by a team with a losing Division record  

Now Bengals could go 3-0 against NFC South today and a chance to go 4-0.  That could help if Baltimore would lose an NFC South game.  However it only Helps if Bengals beat Steelers, Browns and Ravens after the Bye Week.  If Bengals get Swept by any of these 3, stick a fork in them, they are done.  They do have Browns and Ravens in Cincy, but they have to come out of Bye Week and Win on the Road in Pittsburgh on Sunday Night Football. 

Get the WIN in The Jungle TODAY and then take the 2 weeks to get this team ready to WIN 5 of the last 8 games and all 3 of the remaining AFC North Games. They need to put on their Big Boy Pants during The Bye Week. They have to play a lot better if they want to go back to Play-Offs. They should try, because the window of opportunity closed on the 2011 to 2015 Bengals, and not sure how long Salary Cap and things will let 2021 Super Bowl Bengals keep key people on Defense and Offense. WIN Today, and use the Bye Week to get ready to go on a WINNING Streak going into that tough finish of Buffalo and Baltimore 7 days apart.     

WIN TODAY, because Bengals are in Dire need of a Bye Week to get ready to win 5 out of 8 against teams like Chiefs, Bills, Buccaneers, Patriots, Titans, and they must win all games against Steelers, Browns and Ravens due to 0-3 now.  But if they play like The AFC Champ Bengals, 5 out of 8 is not impossible to finish 10-7 and maybe Play-Offs. It is a murderers row schedule. Tennessee and Kansas City will be out for 2021 Play-Off Revenge. No Easy Games after the Bye Week.

So Bengals need to go 5-4 TODAY and after Bye Week 5-3 including beating all 3 AFC North Teams. THAT would make my Christmas and New Years, considering Baltimore isn't until after the Holidays in January. If Bengals win today, then beat Steelers, then beat Tennessee and Henry, BENGALS would be 7 -4 on the season. Much needed wins over Browns nd Ravens make 9 Wins. That means Bengals have to beat either Chiefs, Bucs, Patriots or Bills to get Win number 10, which is possible. They would only have to go 1-3 against those teams if they can go on a winning streak now and after Bye Week. Of course if Bengals GET HOT like in last years Play-Offs and win 12 Games, Even Better.    

But....They have to WIN TODAY....4-5 at the Bye Week is too much behind the 8 ball.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I've picked the Bengals to win every week this year, which makes me want to dust off this chestnut:

[Image: 231816.jpg?b64lines=IEZvbGtzLCB3aGVuIHlv...B0aW1lLg==]

Buuuuuuuuut, that also makes me want to double down on the Bengals winning today, thus making the Bengals over the Panthers my......

[Image: 62rjkjm788n61.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
35-15 Bengals. Solid home victory to get the train back on the tracks.
Reply/Quote
How are any of you forecasting a win when Chase, Awuzie, Reader and Hilton are out?

Our D is going to get LIT UP and we don’t have any answers on Offense.

Panthers 35-12
Reply/Quote
Nope.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 01:05 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: 31-3 Panthers.
You were dead on.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 02:07 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Bungles 23
Painters 13

Check your spelling, dummy
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 02:47 PM)Whacked Wrote: How are any of you forecasting a win when Chase, Awuzie, Reader and Hilton are out?

Our D is going to get LIT UP and we don’t have any answers on Offense.

Panthers 35-12

Yes. I’m eating crow for dinner Lolol
Reply/Quote