Poll: Carolina Game Ball
Joe Mixon
I'm Trolling
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panthers Game Game Ball
(11-06-2022, 07:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Mixon, I have to admit I was wrong when I said Mixon was washed up and I am happy to be wrong about it.

He was seeing the holes today and ran like a mean sumbitch. This is what we needed to see from our Offense, if we
can run the ball like this in the cold months we will be VERY hard to beat in the Playoffs with Burrow and this Defense
that shown it has depth. Once again Lou's guys stepped up with starters out.

Kind of out of nowhere game once again. Hard to figure this team out, I just think the Browns match up well against
us and everything seems to go wrong for our Offense when we play them for some reason. We have a dangerous team
especially if Mixon shows like he did today. Going to watch the game now on Gamepass, only saw the highlights.

Those are some insane numbers from Joe. Rock On

It sure was nice to see him run around the pile instead of into the back of his own players.

Perine ran with some aggression too.

If Evans is hurt I still wouldn't mind them bringing Patric up.

That bruiser mentality when running sure can wear a D line down.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 07:08 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Chris Evans got hurt? I didn't notice. On an early kickoff?

I didn't see it but saw a tweet. Fear is an ACL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With all the shit we've given Mixon this year there's no way he doesn't deserve it today.

He was an absolute savage today.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 07:42 PM)motoarch Wrote: With all the shit we've given Mixon this year there's no way he doesn't deserve it today.  

This is true.

He's gotten shit from everyone.

Today he fed it right back.

Hope he keeps it up and the blocking holds up against better teams.
Reply/Quote
Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, Joe Mixon responds...

[Image: 3abgzi.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 07:32 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: It sure was nice to see him run around the pile instead of into the back of his own players.

Perine ran with some aggression too.

If Evans is hurt I still wouldn't mind them bringing Patric up.

That bruiser mentality when running sure can wear a D line down.

why would they elevate anyone instead of just letting Trayveon Williams be active on gameday?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 07:42 PM)motoarch Wrote: With all the shit we've given Mixon this year there's no way he doesn't deserve it today.  

Mixon ran very hard and hit the holes fast. Usually he was tentative in games past.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 07:49 PM)pally Wrote: why would they elevate anyone instead of just letting Trayveon Williams be active on gameday?

Traveon that is always hurt Williams? 

Not a fan.  Sorry.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 07:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Mixon ran very hard and hit the holes fast. Usually he was tentative in games past.

I think he's just getting the ankle right. First game he's been driving with his legs and not just diving forward. He may not have been able to get much push off it before.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 07:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, Joe Mixon responds...

[Image: 3abgzi.jpg]

I feel happy! Big Grin

Reply/Quote
I'd have to put Lou in the mix. He is a stone cold assassin with his defense. No Reader, Topou, Awuzie or Hilton, and tthe backups held up just fine.
Reply/Quote
Obviously Mixon took the chatter personally and came to prove everybody wrong and did so with an explanation point.

Kudos to him and think the Bengals are one of the best offenses in the game when the running game is going.

Thought Zac deserves a lot of credit as well for changing things up using some misdirection and passing quickly to alleviate and frustrate the Panther pass rush.

Know one of Mixon's big runs came from a under center snap as well so he was definitely dialing up a few different looks.

Love how Perine is punishing DB's now and was one of the things I was critical of him for not doing in off season. He has played well all year.

Yet Mixon was the star of this show and so glad to see it.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 06:52 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Also Trent Taylor is what you really like in a 6th receiver. Good special teams and he’s not too bad as a possession receiverwhen needed.

We’re all adults. It’s ok to say white guy. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 08:35 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Obviously Mixon took the chatter personally and came to prove everybody wrong and did so with an explanation point.

Kudos to him and think the Bengals are one of the best offenses in the game when the running game is going.

Thought Zac deserves a lot of credit as well for changing things up using some misdirection and passing quickly to alleviate and frustrate the Panther pass rush.

Know one of Mixon's big runs came from a under center snap as well so he was definitely dialing up a few different looks.

Love how Perine is punishing DB's now and was one of the things I was critical of him for not doing in off season. He has played well all year.

Yes Zac finally tried to confuse defenses a bit. You can’t just put Mike Thomas in for Chase and run the same offense. The defense is going to play you entirely differently.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Trent Taylor is a fun player to watch. More fun than Mike Thomas by a damn sight.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 08:35 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Obviously Mixon took the chatter personally and came to prove everybody wrong and did so with an explanation point.

I gotta give Zac and whatever coaches mixed it up a lot of credit.

Would've liked to see Burrow take at least 1-2 passes downfield...  but hey scoring 42 points doesn't mean it was necessary! Tongue
Reply/Quote
Not mentioned I thought Germaine Pratt played extremely well
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 07:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Mixon, I have to admit I was wrong when I said Mixon was washed up and I am happy to be wrong about it.

He was seeing the holes today and ran like a mean sumbitch. This is what we needed to see from our Offense, if we
can run the ball like this in the cold months we will be VERY hard to beat in the Playoffs with Burrow and this Defense
that shown it has depth. Once again Lou's guys stepped up with starters out.

Kind of out of nowhere game once again. Hard to figure this team out, I just think the Browns match up well against
us and everything seems to go wrong for our Offense when we play them for some reason. We have a dangerous team
especially if Mixon shows like he did today. Going to watch the game now on Gamepass, only saw the highlights.

Those are some insane numbers from Joe. Rock On

I've always been a Mixon Fan and defender. Called him washed this week. I take hot sauce on my crow.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 09:10 PM)Destro Wrote: I've always been a Mixon Fan and defender. Called him washed this week. I take hot sauce on my crow.

Have never really disliked Mixon except for his blocking and still think for monetary reasons Bengals will be forced to let him go when Burrow is signed. 

But certainly deserve to eat some crow this week as well and the way Mixon ran today, don't even think I even deserve any sauce on my crow. 

It was a beautiful sight to behold.   

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote