Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paper Airplanes
Heres a site that has instructions on how to fold paper airplanes and at the bottom of each instruction, it has a video of how to fold them as well.

http://www.foldnfly.com/#/1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2

It's a great site but have plenty of paper on hand, lol.
Reply/Quote
Fun Fact #76:
When Benton is bored or in a meeting, he regularly folds paper airplanes. It's a habit., Normally, they're very small as they're made of scrap paper, post its, gum wrappers, match books, etc.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Last Christmas I bought books for my nephews that had tear out pages that folded into all sorts of paper airplanes. I liked them more than my nephews did.
Reply/Quote
Did you know that you cannot fold any piece of paper in half more than 6 times? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2016, 02:56 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Did you know that you cannot fold any piece of paper in half more than 6 times? 

You can fold a sheet of newsprint 8 times.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2016, 02:56 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Did you know that you cannot fold any piece of paper in half more than 6 times? 

(06-30-2016, 07:13 PM)Benton Wrote: You can fold a sheet of newsprint 8 times.

Mellow

You guys have some weird info floating around inside you heads.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I won a paper airplane contest once.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2016, 07:13 PM)Benton Wrote: You can fold a sheet of newsprint 8 times.

Mellow

In half?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote

A true Bengals fan. Putting limitations on everything.

Reply/Quote
(07-01-2016, 03:51 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: In half?

Yup. One of the few things real newspapers still have over online news. Yay!
Reply/Quote
You cannot fold paper planes and be sexually active at the same time. That's just a fact.

The plane gets all messed up.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 01:04 PM)hollodero Wrote: You cannot fold paper planes and be sexually active at the same time. That's just a fact.

[Image: Challenge-Accepted-Gif-Barney-13.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 01:04 PM)hollodero Wrote: You cannot fold paper planes and be sexually active at the same time. That's just a fact.

Interesting that you should mention this.

I enjoy making origami vaginas.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2016, 10:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Interesting that you should mention this.

I enjoy making origami vaginas.

Now that's really a coincidence. I myself take much joy in manufacturing hugely erect paper penises. Would you have guessed.
We definitely should put our art-loving hand's work up on a date. They seem to be a fit. I know it seems fishy, but I smell romance.
Reply/Quote